GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Studen

1. S

Emergency SOS Error

I’m really not sure - all i know is that my dealer on threat of returning the car contacted VW technical who provided a software patch that cured the problem. The problem occurred for me when driving through internet black spots loosing connection was triggering the waning light. At my last...
  2. S

Emergency SOS Error

I was told by the dealer that this problem was common across all models. VW acknowledged the problem and provided a fix - I think software. I’ve not had a problem since. It appears the fault occurs at the same location and is linked to the car losing connection to the internet.
  3. S

Emergency SOS Error

Me too after a while - but after returning to dealer the problem seems to have been resolved - VW have updated software specifically related to this problem - here’s hoping!
  4. S

Emergency SOS Error

Yes sometimes but that’s the lane assist which can be disable in settings - although that has to be done every journey as it resets
  5. S

Emergency SOS Error

Yea I had loads of problems with this but now sorted - required a new steering wheel to be fitted - something to do with sensors in the steering wheel being faulty.
  6. S

Air Conditioning

Just picked up my new Golf Mk 8 and have a problem with the Aif Con system. For some strange reason when using manual controls the air flow is not being directed to the correct location. So for example when selecting that airflow should be directing to screen it is directed to the footwell...