1. S

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

And now I get second stage of SW1896 ! It’s like Christmas 😀
  2. S

So today I finally got OUG1
  3. S

Hi everyone. My UK MK8 was stuck at 1803 until 8th December last year when out of the blue it received update OUB8 (A896) OTA which is stage 1 of a 2 stage package, OUB9 being the second stage package. It's been stuck on A896 ever since, the second stage never seems to arrive OTA. OUB8 fixed...
  4. S

What software version?
  5. S

Infotainment hand rest

Does anyone else find pressing the Infotainment buttons accurately quite tricky when driving especially in Carplay apps like Waze where the buttons are really small? Has anyone tried one of these hand rests? Seems like a great idea if a little pricey...
  6. S

11 days and still no sign of the second part of the update from A896 to 1896.
  7. S

How long is the wait between getting the first and second stage of 1896 OUB8 (A896) & OUB9 (1896)?
  8. S

Finally got a big OTA update today. 3.5GB in size and gone from 1803 to A896. I think this is stage 1 of 2 for 1896. Seems others got this update in 2022 so maybe theres another update after this one. Also Travel Mode is now permanently Driving on the left, thank goodness and that answers my...
  9. S

With Travel Mode does Driving on the Right refer to the car being on the right hand side of the road or the driver is sitting on the right seat in the car? My UK Golf always deafults to Driving on the Right. I assumed it was wrong, but if it refers to the driving position maybe its correct?
  10. S

Is that OTA or from a dealer. How do you get it?
  11. S

Hello. I'm in the UK and have a 2021 GTD which has just had the steering wheel replaced after lots of Travel Assist errors. No Travel Assist bongs so far but I do still have some issues. The headlights Travel Mode which can be adjusted for Right or Left Hand Traffic is stuck on Right Hand...