GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Syxx Shotter

1. Syxx Shotter

Colognes / Perfumes

I have a strange complex about buying all sorts of colognes so I figured that I'd see what all the other guys and gals are into. This is my personal collection The two best are the light blue and the Versace eau fraiche. As for the Axe I know it's not colonge but it's smell good juice I use...
  2. Syxx Shotter

Douchecags

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/ May be old but it made me laugh.:bellyroll:
  3. Syxx Shotter

**Music Thread**

I searched on here and couldn't find any sort of music *GENERAL DICUSSION* thread so I thought I'd start one. Figured that I'm probably not the only person who loves music; so kinda gives a small spot for discussion, sharing, etc. I'll start off with this...
  4. Syxx Shotter

Music thread in off topic?

Any chance of getting a music section in off topic? It may just be me but I enjoy music all the timewhile I'm home, at work, or etc. But I thought I'd suggest it anyhow.
  5. Syxx Shotter

New Guitar Gero guitar

A few months ago I saw that there was a guitar hero thread on here so I figured people might find this interesting. http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/882/882888p1.html
  6. Syxx Shotter

Signature pic ?'s

Where does everyone get the pics in the signature from? Is it a program; or am I just dumb? I have no photography skills or skills in general but any help woulod be awesome. Thanks much!!
  7. Syxx Shotter

Sunglasses what are you wearing?

Just wondering what sunglasses are being pimped or un-pimped now. I bought these Oakley eyepatch (todd francis art rendering limited editions)earlier and just found out they don't release until the 7th. Finally something good happened on the holidays.
  8. Syxx Shotter

Your first Car........

Post 'em up! I'll start. Looked like that minus the yellow brakes, body kit, and different wheels. Popped the first motor 3 months after buying it. Bought a crx/civic si motor (idon't know the code) installed it and had no compression. So I pulled it out and my dad spotted me the money for a...