GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by t.c. gtimkv

1. t.c. gtimkv

Test drove 350hp Evo 9 "WOW"

Yesterday I was joking with my boss and asked him for the keys to his Evo. This car is his pride and joy. He throws me the keys an says take it. I was wondering if he was sick or something. So I take the car and warm it up. Then the fun begins. I did some 30 to 100 pulls. The car was like silk...
  2. t.c. gtimkv

multi quote

I cant seem to remember how the multi quote works. can anyone give me a refresher course? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
  3. t.c. gtimkv

My dubspace!

If you havent seen it yet my dubspace is a site for all vw lovers. It's pretty damn cool! Check it out!:w00t:http://www.mydubspace.com/
  4. t.c. gtimkv

a little advice.

How do you post a video or a link to a video I have tried the - but it came up with error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. t.c. gtimkv

nothing to do with cars

I can't remember how to move songs onto the audio folder on my sd card for my phone. I can sync the music using windows media player or napster but the songs wont play. I formatted the card I set my properties to sync protected file but I just cat get them to play. I must be missing something...
  6. t.c. gtimkv

sig pic

why is the size of my sigpic limited to such a small picture? I see other people have signatures that ars three time the size of mine. how do they get such a big picture?
  7. t.c. gtimkv

Video avatar

Can I get a video to be my avatar? I tried but it say's it's invalid. :help: