GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Texas_MkV

1. T

Demolished Passat

Okay my brother drives an F-150 and my mother drives a VW Passat. Today he was late for practice so he jumps in his truck and reverses as fast as he could, while my mom was coming down the driveway. So my mom sees him and slams on her breaks, but my brother being an idiot hits her without ever...
  2. T

Happy 666

Well its 666 and nothing has gone wrong yet, so that is something to celebrate. I know that 666 is not the "number of the devil", but I can't remember what the darn number is. Does anyone here know.
  3. T

$80,000 VW Jetta

Saw this on Ebay, and I figured I would share. I would never ever pay 80,000 for this car, but maybe a big VW or Fast and the Furious fan would. What do yall think of it. I figured the car would go for about 40,000 maybe, but I guess it is a collectors item...
  4. T

2006 Alpine Demo Car (The Sinister 6)

I don't know whether yall have already seen this, but I saw it for the first time last night. Alpine, every single year, has always impressed me so much. Steve Brown is just a god with Fiberglass and he can make any dream a reality. I would give anything just to watch them work on these...
  5. T

MySpace

Just wanted to see if anyone else here has a MySpace account. My profile is at http://www.myspace.com/jarrodcheatham