GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TheGreekFreak

1. TheGreekFreak

Perfect buyer. Easy to deal with. Thanks and enjoy! Perfect buyer. Easy to deal with. Thanks and...

Perfect buyer. Easy to deal with. Thanks and enjoy! Perfect buyer. Easy to deal with. Thanks and enjoy!
  2. TheGreekFreak

2019 VW Jetta Shows Its Sporty Profile

Like usual, the spy car looks nothing like the rendering. Looks pretty bland tbh like every jetta in recent memory... The jetta has gotten too big, has basically become a mid size sedan. Might as well grab a passat at this point. Don't really get what VW is doing with this model.
  3. TheGreekFreak

Old Paul Walker Law Suit

Probably true but if there was some fault that caused the car to engulf in flames or not brace their impact properly, isn't Porsche partially liable? Now when you hit something at 70mph+, there aren't many cars that can do much to help you out. I don't know enough about the details but am...
  4. TheGreekFreak

600hp Mk4 on CL

Best part of the ad was at the end. "I am open to trades for something rwd or awd , no suv's or fwd." Think he's annoyed with 600hp to the front wheels? lol What do you think he spent in total?
  5. TheGreekFreak

Dealer Greed on Civic Type R

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the fanboys have shown they are NOT willing to pay $50K+ on these things. That's why these marked up examples are sitting on the lot collecting dust while the dealer prays the village idiot comes and pays up the ass.
  6. TheGreekFreak

My Blown Turbo Story

So sorry to hear that, sounds very frustrating. Not to be Captain Hindsight but I would have stayed a few extra days, even if it meant time off work, and had a local indie shop with good reviews do the job. Even if it cost $2-2.5K, thats ALOT less when you factor in your lost mods, stealership...
  7. TheGreekFreak

Honda Civic R

Very strange car. Steering wheel of a CRV? Cross hatch rear end thing with an obstructive wing? Two big silver tailpipes sandwiching a small red one (not sexual, I think)? Sure, its probably hella fast and very fun to drive but you won't catch me riding in that thing without my sweatshirt...
  8. TheGreekFreak

'15 Cayman S or '18 RS3

I hear you. I rarely use the backseat, only for carrying friends around on the weekends if they don't feel like driving. I was in the market for a 2 seater before grabbing the GTI so the sedan/5 seater idea took a while to grow on me. Honestly, if its an option in canada, have you considered a...
  9. TheGreekFreak

'15 Cayman S or '18 RS3

I love the cayman s, such a nice sports car. Probably my top pick if I had the ability to rock a second car. But do they really go for $70K 3 years used? Cayman s vs rs3, I take the cayman all day. New vs used at the same price? It would be very hard to justify the used cayman, especially when...
  10. TheGreekFreak

Should I buy the wife a Tiguan?

Mazda is a great company. Never really liked the look of the MS3 but love the direction they're going in. Well built, nicely equipped, overall nice cars imo. If I had a family and the wife needed a big SUV, the CX9 would be at the top of the list alongside Toyota's 4Runner.