GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TheKnightedKing

1. TheKnightedKing

Official St. Patrick's Day Beer Count Thread

My buddy and I last night at the 12 hours of Sebring.. We were camping in green park and decided to play the wisest wizard.. The staff actually got bigger as the night went on. Im in the truck, and my buddy is Gandalf...
  2. TheKnightedKing

Daytona Rolex 24 2012

If any of you guys will be in Daytona for the 24, come stop by and say whats up to the APR guys. I will be there, as well as Arin and the whole crew. We are undertaking a huge effort running six cars. All VWAG ;)
  3. TheKnightedKing

Pirelli World Challenge

Any of you guys follow the Pirelli World Challenge the SCCA puts on?
  4. TheKnightedKing

Played some Paintball...

Anyone here play paintball? I went to a little pump meet this past weekend at CFP in Lakeland. Was pretty fun except for the fact that i forgot my cleats and fell flat on my face a few times playing on dead grass lol
  5. TheKnightedKing

IRC R32.. Moved from pics/vids

The IRC R32 is back with a vengance... Dyno Videos and Numbers included (mustang dyno) xK0oFENQFPM 620 AWHP out of a VR6 with 25psi
  6. TheKnightedKing

SAT Tomorrow...

So... Im taking the SAT tomorrow.. I have been studying for about two months now and im shooting for 650-700 on each section... Any last minute tips?
  7. TheKnightedKing

ICS Subaru vs Ferrari, Twin Turbo v12 Mercedes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofAsIIJBIfs This video is sweet!
  8. TheKnightedKing

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE

I hate stupid people, but more than that, is the people that are stupid yet think they know shit about cars.. I have a dsg gti and my friend knows that, this is from facebook chat a minute ago Jacob i want a forge BOV Parker can automatics get bov's? because they go off when the clutch is...
  9. TheKnightedKing

So, I have learned that...

I have recently learned that business and your true personality dont mix together on the internet... Although it may seem fine and dandy in your own world, quite frankly it may offend some people which in my case has happened... but anyways just to kick it off my self becuase i know some asshat...
  10. TheKnightedKing

Am i getting raped?

Am i getting raped... I pay 508 a month for my GTI.. what do you guys pay monthly?
  11. TheKnightedKing

WTF Haiti...

I think we should help our black friends to the south... anyone else agree?
  12. TheKnightedKing

Iphone got raped... any suggestions?

I dropped my iphone and messed it up very badly. Does anyone know where i can get it fixed or replace for cheap... its a first gen so it shouldnt be too bad right?