GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

tigeo's latest activity

• tigeo
    tigeo reacted to scrllock's post in the thread Race mode makes the gas pedal too touchy with Like Like.
    rough road optimization ON will help filter out false misfires that are actually just bumps in RPM from wheelspin on loose surfaces...
  • tigeo
    tigeo replied to the thread 200tw tires for Track use.
    I think if you realistic expectations the 651 200s work well. Similar grip/probably less than a street summer like a PS4S/ECS but will...
  • tigeo
    tigeo reacted to beanbag's post in the thread Race mode makes the gas pedal too touchy with Haha Haha.
    The only thing I noticed is when "rough road" is off AND ESC is off, the turbo boost hits harder at around 3000 rpm.
  • tigeo
    Do it. Prepare to be annoyed vs. the better tires you run. Would be interesting to hear your take - I had no issue but I was a n00b...
  • tigeo
    tigeo reacted to DerHase's post in the thread 200tw tires for Track use with Haha Haha.
    Yeah, one day I may just buy a set because they're so ridiculously cheap. My brother in law got some for his big turbo Civic and he...
  • tigeo
    You can get them today from True Performance Motorsport in CA. I love sketchy China stuff 🤣
  • tigeo
    Just for discussion purposes was really all....to see if they really live up to the hype. Can't use for competition in 200 classes but...
  • tigeo
    I'm just talking general use/no comp so no f's given on rules. I suppose it's a one hot lap tire so what's the point for lapping.
  • tigeo
    Anyone try the Vitour Tempesta P1 yet? "drama tire" it seems on the interwebz. TPMS in CA has them in stock.
    • Screenshot_20240316_105036_Chrome.jpg
  • tigeo
    tigeo reacted to 19birel's post in the thread K&N filters opinions with Like Like.
    My go-to has been BMC, which is an oiled drop-in much like the K&N stuff. Porsche uses these filters from factory in the GT3RS, so if...
  • tigeo
    tigeo replied to the thread K&N filters opinions.
    The spray oil is great and makes it easy to do it correctly/not overdo it.
  • tigeo
    tigeo reacted to aloha_from_bradley's post in the thread K&N filters opinions with Like Like.
    My feelings and experience echo this. Though, I have seem people oversaturate K&N filters to the point that they drip onto the ground...
  • tigeo
    tigeo replied to the thread K&N filters opinions.
    You mean their intake or their filters in general? I'd assume the "filter on a stick" intake is the same as everyone else's. The...
  • tigeo
    tigeo replied to the thread dedicated track pads.
    Derhase is on it - need a real track pad here and accept that a f. pad change out before/after track days. It's not that bad/time...
  • tigeo
    tigeo reacted to DerHase's post in the thread dedicated track pads with Love Love.
    IMO Macan calipers are junk. The pads are super thin (pad thickness plays a BIG role in how much heat gets put into your fluid) and they...