GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Top gear

1. Top gear

2015 F-150 goes on diet... loses 700 pounds

Oh god the styling on the head and tail lights are terrible.
  2. Top gear

Do you guys still enjoy top gear?

Who does like Top Gear I mean look at my username. Soon one of the three will retire and it will probably be JC who has been doing this the longest out of all them, but could see him doing the show in to his late 70's and turn in to the stage guy who does the interviews. While Hammond and May do...
  3. Top gear

Best car for under 30k? (NOT A REPOST)

Tell you the truth it doesn't matter what you get a 16 they can find a way to get a ticket in it. Hëłł I'm 18 and I got one tickets on my jeep with 35" tires and a 2" lift on it. The top speed in that jeep was only 70mph but I was going 40 in a 30 late at night while my sticker on the car were 3...
  4. Top gear

Velocity Channel Fifth Gear

FG was alright I didn't like how they only pick one car for the week and evaluate. It would have been better if compared to another car with its price range or within same class.
  5. Top gear

Snapple goes political

Topgear help you out on this one M3 is better than a Toyota Prius for the world. Check out this video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmxUsGiGp3w&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  6. Top gear

Best DD SUV/Pickup under 30K?

No!!!! not the jeep wrangler it's a pig the engine has no power when you upgrade to big tire wheel combo. If you stay stock it a great suv to do light offroading but most highways miles.
  7. Top gear

Next Gen Ford Focus RS = 330hp

Think if they change the engine to rwd and put it in the V6 mustang. It would be way lighter than the V6 engine and with a turbo it could be a mean machine. Then I might buy a mustang only in my dreams.
  8. Top gear

Ahhh TT-RS

I think the GT-R looks better and why not find a used one some where.
  9. Top gear

Did your NFL team make the playoffs?

Texans rule where beast up on thoses Bengals!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk