GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VeliVel

1. V

What is latest software version available?

I agree. They need a way to just let the software update without having to mess about. Would love to just update like my phone , tv or computers.
  2. V

Air con thoughts?

Is it just me or do also miss the turn dials? I find the touch just a pain. Yes looks nicer but when driving it’s so annoying to get right. Hello vw won’t change anything until you turn the clima on which is first thing thats annoying me. Then hard to look and know how powerful the blowers...
  3. V

We Connect does not!

You have to enter a pin every time you start the car if you connect with the app don’t you? That is if right defo not worth it, already have to lane assist off not adding more steps.
  4. V

LED strip question.

That’s good then, the times I seen few cars with it on in the day it looks so odd. But at night it looks so good. I would like the rear lights on tho in the day, miss been able to do that as I always had my other golfs tail lights on in the rain or dull days.
  5. V

LED strip question.

Yeah that must be what mine does then, it’s just strange I have seen some with it on in the daytime. Maybe they had there low beams on to get it on in the day but don’t think they did. mine defo has not been on in the day tho with the car in auto. I have had a golf 7 and 7.5 and it’s such a...
  6. V

Rear lights in the day?

Okay thanks, it’s a shame they have removed that option as you like to show them off and defo comes in handy when it’s raining and it’s very dark day, but not dark enough for the main beams which would turn them on.
  7. V

LED strip question.

I have been driving all week and the led strip was not on, I have been out tonight and the led strip was not on when unlocked the car and checked how the lights looked in the dark. But when I got home the full led grill was lit up. How is this? The only thing I was using was the fogs as had...
  8. V

Rear lights in the day?

In my other car I could put the side lights on and drive and it would just keep the front drl on but the tail lights would light up while driving. In this new model soon as pass 6mph the auto lights kick in so obliviously the tail lights turn off. Is there a way to have them on in the day when...
  9. V

Breaking in coast?

Yes it worked 😊. Now the car not breaking all the time. Now I get the old warning I’m too close dash light.
  10. V

Breaking in coast?

Thank you I will try all this in a min and hopefully when I drive it’s all sorted. Thank you for the easy to follow guide. I appreciate it. need the invincible driving instructor removed from my car 😂. Driving reminds me of them horrible learning days even 20 yrs on.
  11. V

Breaking in coast?

I have just been looking and I can’t find the eco assist at all? I’m not sure if I’m looking in the right area as this new layout is bit confusing. I opened the assist menu by pressing the button on the end of indicator, for the lane assist and then scrolled down but only had acc and traffic...
  12. V

Breaking in coast?

Yeah it’s defo a bit annoying, feels like the car is taking over the joy of the drive. I have to drive about 20miles each day on lanes and at 50-60mph soon as I’m about 10 car’s length from a car soon as you try coast it pushes you back , I get safety etc but i have driven for many years and...
  13. V

DRL options?

I have the iq matrix lights. The drl is the line and then the U sort of shape below that. The thing is I have seen other models with just the lines lit up without the lower part? How is this I asked the VW showroom I bought the car from and they did not help. Even saw a car leaving the car...
  14. V

Breaking in coast?

Just picked up my new golf mk8 , had a mk7.5 and this new one feels great to drive apart from it constantly feeling like it’s breaking lightly constantly, especially on the lanes and been behind other cars, soon as let go of the gas and coast the car puts on the breaks to make a big safe gap. I...