GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VW-TX

1. VW-TX

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

You will never find one for this cheap. Sorry you better look up the facts. Actually this is one of the cheapest 4 door muscle cars you will find with this much power and options.
  2. VW-TX

Be weary that the CTS-V has supercharger issues and they are constantly having to get them replaced, even the ones that were replaced too. Been on the forums. GM extended the warranty on them though because of that, but once it's out, it isn't cheap to replace.
  3. VW-TX

Who knows! I was looking at the CTS-V as well, but decided that the SS was a better fit with the LS3, lighter in weight, and a new car. :) The SS with a few bolt ons can beat a CTS-V because of the weight difference.
  4. VW-TX

PM me what other forum you are talking about?
  5. VW-TX

Thanks! I wish the roof was black, but it isn't. Not a big deal. Most cars aren't anyways. RAV4, you got power there! :P I am actually surprised that we have more haters here than on Vortex with my post. lol thanks
  6. VW-TX

You think so? http://gmauthority.com/blog/2015/08/2015-chevrolet-ss-manual-transmission-pontiac-g8-gt-holden-commodore/ Good article just released. Read up. SS is way more refined over the G8, and it's not overpriced. You won't find another car like it for that price.
  7. VW-TX

Thanks man. I am. Hard work pays off sometimes. :P BTW, I like your signature from your phone. "distraction device".
  8. VW-TX

Someone else just told me that on facebook about the SS emblem. Thanks for the tip. I plan to get the Holden stuff and black grill, it's just really pricey, so I am waiting for the right time to do that. I just got my MRI bill in and a few other medical stuff headed my way, so I need to worry...
  9. VW-TX

Very nice man. Haven't decided. Rotofab is on the list, for intake. But I also want to keep the car as quiet as it is now when I have passengers and stuff. So I have to figure out what I can do with the exhaust to keep that. Maybe go the cutout route. I just blacked out my emblems today...
  10. VW-TX

Everyone in my family and who was in my R doesn't agree with you about the ride. It was a rough car even on the softest setting. The SS is more refined than the R. You need to go sit in one to see that. More plastic comment makes me laugh....the rear doors are all hard plastic in the R. I...
  11. VW-TX

I was thinking the same thing, but you worded it perfectly! :P Here is the latest JD Powers.....it shows how well Chevy is doing.
  12. VW-TX

Yep, and some even replace them for the Z/28 wheel which is exactly the same, but has suede instead of leather.