GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vwgti2.0t

1. V

BMW M2 or GT350?

It was a manual. I guess I will say the clutch was really easy to get used to. And that fact was proven when the guy told me this was his FIRST MANUAL CAR EVER. Take that in for a second. LOL. I'm pretty sure this just counted M cars out for me. Maybe a used one when they are really cheap...
  2. V

BMW M2 or GT350?

Meant to update this thread with some experience. Granted, I will be talking about the M4 here, and not the M2, but they seem "close enough" from what I've read to be able to compare. I put some spacers on a locals M4. He insisted I drive it afterwards. And not only drive it, but beat the...
  3. V

Turbo Ford Ranger

If I remember correctly, there was a Fel-Pro gasket that worked worlds better than the others. But the studs should help a ton too! Well mine started off as a 5.0. It was my dads and modded to the max. Cage, nitrous, etc. When I was 14/15 he sold the 5.0 out of it and gave me the rest. We...
  4. V

Turbo Ford Ranger

LOL, I replied to your post in the Big Turbo thread about head gaskets on these things. I had mine in an 83 Mercury Capri RS, connected to a 4 cylinder T5 and a turbocoupe 8.8 rear with 373's. The motor was awesome, when it worked, but I had tons of issues with it. I seriously think I blew 10...
  5. V

College Football

I'm a PSU alum.. Oh, and I hope the buckeyes burn in hell :)
  6. V

Worst car Subculture

I think #1 covers #2, 3 and 4. So really, the worst car culture is anyone who is a stance fag.
  7. V

The Next Car Swap

See sig..
  8. V

Who's been to jail?

It's crazy what the difference is between states. I got a 96 in a 55 near the Philadelphia airport back in 08. Wasn't racing anyone, just made a pull onto the highway. Cop pulled me over, was pretty cool, gave me a ticket and left me on my way. I pled not guilty, went to court, just told...
  9. V

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

My game wasn't strong in anyway. Lol. I got hammered, danced up a storm and did the random bump and grind until someone bit. Those first two years in college I multiplied my number before college by like 15. Fyi, the number before college was 1. I've been with the same girl for like 6 years now...
  10. V

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

College was awesome. Even if you were ugly and/or a complete retard their were so many women to choose from it wasn't even funny. And/or find the drunkest girl at the frat party. Either way though...
  11. V

The Next Car Swap

You don't pay anything while in the car. You get out and select the tip in privacy. It's pretty awesome.
  12. V

The Next Car Swap

I use lyft at least once every weekend and it's a great service. It's always cheap as hell, even after giving a $5 tip. I was in Orlando a few weeks ago and even used it there as I knew I was going to be drinking. It was like a 35 minute ride and I think it was $18 bucks (without tip)...
  13. V

The Next Car Swap

To be truthfully honest, I only talk to (or care to talk to) one of them on a regular basis. He drives a MK4 Jetta (same one he drove when we were in college, and in college is probably the last time it's even had maintenance...it's an appliance to him), and works at Berkeley College doing some...
  14. V

The Next Car Swap

I've haven't made payments on this car in about a year. In that time of not making payments it has cost me 1 waterpump ($250 in parts and I changed it myself) and a couple oil changes. And I drive it minimally 60 miles a day. I can drift it into snow piles daily and not have to worry about...
  15. V

The Next Car Swap

I look at the mod list on my car and think how dumb I am with money. Then I realize I own my car and everything on it. Finally I come to this thread to solidify my life. In perspective, Plac doesn't own anything, besides maybe a Dyson vacuum. No cars. No homes. Nothing. Holy...