GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WhyGTI's latest activity

• W
    WhyGTI replied to the thread Warranty is up!.
    Not sure how much JB4 adds but maybe go EQT stage 2 tuning since you already have a downpipe and intercooler? Also any maintenance...
  • W
    WhyGTI replied to the thread 2019 Golf R leak.
    For sure, that stuff reeks. It really doesn’t have much smell to it. Definitely seems oily though. Might need to remove some of the...
  • W
    Just noticed this apparent leak on my car while doing a brake fluid flush. Not sure exactly what I’m looking at here but this is...
    • IMG_6884.jpeg
    • IMG_6887.jpeg
    • IMG_6885.jpeg
    • IMG_6886.jpeg
    • IMG_6888.jpeg
  • W
    WhyGTI replied to the thread AWE exhaust tips.
    Here’s what they look like. Not the best design. Assuming why they’ve since changed them.
    • IMG_6879.jpeg
    • IMG_6880.jpeg
  • W
    Agreed as well. Not a bad idea but a little more permanent. Maybe I’ll see how these hold, but I have my doubts. But again, I think...
  • W
    Will have to get a picture later but the style of mine are actually built into the exhaust tip itself, it’s not a separate clamp. It’s...
  • W
    Agreed. For how expensive this system is the clamping sucks. Had thought about grade 8, good call. Had almost thought about cutting...
  • W
    Recently installed the AWE switchpath catback on my R. Having an issue with the exhaust tips. I’m having to tighten them down to a...