GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wlfpck

1. W

Apartment policies and cash grab - WWYD

I think you'll have to pay the early termination fee and get out of your contract. If you've signed a contract, unfortunately, that's all you can do.
  2. W

Delete

Problem was on my end in seeing posts from other sections.
  3. W

Kia Stinger GT2 Review

Depends... If you're selling within the 10 year/100 thousand... the resale might not be too bad... outside of that... no clue. I think for this particular car though, it'll depend on popularity. If people absolutely love it and they can't keep these on the lot and they kick the crap out of...
  4. W

Cheaper worthwhile mods.

You sure about that? From what I see, FB groups are getting pretty annoyed with the whole... What tune should I get? Will this void my warranty? How do I be hellaflush? What intake should I get? Granted that may just be the ones that I'm part of.
  5. W

Custom Car Modifications

Doubt it man. Not trying to be rude or anything... but not sure many people will be willing to let you try on their car. Especially with the MK7 being a "new" car. Maybe hit up the Mk4 forums and stuff. If you want to get practice in, hit up the junkyard and pick up some panels from various...
  6. W

Focus RS will be the new hot hatch?

Might be the cost of that Getrag DCT450. Realistically, the RS will sell a lot less than the base model focus. If they had to add machinery or w/e to put in another transmission, then they may just only offer the manual since the automatic in the focus now is a dry DCT. That being said... I...
  7. W

Mk7 GTI to Mk8 R

Don't worry... there will be threads titled "MK8 to MK9 or wait" threads that pop up first.
  8. W

Your previous rides......Share it !!

91 accord - H22 swap (sold) 91 mustang gt 94 miata 2007 Scion tC (Traded-in) 2013 GTI (Traded-in) 2015 GTI (Current)