GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Wrath And Tears

1. Wrath And Tears

Automotive Industry Insight

Welcome to my world. I quickly (as in very slowly, took like a year and a half) realized it wasn't worth the pain to try to educate people. Now I just drop information here and there and if they want to say otherwise, let them. At the end of the day it isn't my car and I don't have to look out...
  2. Wrath And Tears

Performance air filter testing

Great job finding those, thanks!
  3. Wrath And Tears

aFe doesn't have any specs about how well it filters on their website, which is strange. I always wondered how well it filtered. I'll have to do some googling.... although nearly everything is just user reviews, no actual scientific analysis, damn you enthusiasts!
  4. Wrath And Tears

BMC filters better than OEM while also flowing better. It's what I use in my car.
  5. Wrath And Tears

Forza Motorsport 7

100% My friends and I went about 16 controller because of SSB.
  6. Wrath And Tears

Forza Motorsport 7

I've replaced sticks on my PS4 controller, actually put XB1 sticks on it, pretty much the best PS4 controller there is now. :) Guess I should ask them. I don't think it is the stick itself, but the mechanism it attaches to. You can pick it up to match the height of the other stick, but then it...
  7. Wrath And Tears

Forza Motorsport 7

I ended up getting mine used from gamestop for like $120 or something. I had some credit, so total cost was $20 in the end. I've noticed my right thumbstick is loose (after 3 years of use and a very heavy hand), but I think M$ will repair it for the cost of shipping or something? I need to check...
  8. Wrath And Tears

Forza Motorsport 7

I ended up doing just that, Forza Tune 7 was out so I picked it up. Wow it really works. Did some more research on tuning the gear ratios, next I need to figure out the small tweaks to the rest of the calculator suggestions to really mesh with my style...ability... whatever. Nice! Since it is...
  9. Wrath And Tears

Forza Motorsport 7

There are a lot of guys in your situation who join us. It really isn't too hardcore, but there are "those guys". Mainly because in this Cup there is money involved. The Supermini cup is just for fun. In fact one guy has replicated his RL mini cooper and drives the Cup version in his sim set up...
  10. Wrath And Tears

What do you guys know about out of jurisdiction police rules?

Any LEO can write speeding tickets. This includes Fish and Wildlife Wardens.
  11. Wrath And Tears

Which cellphone sucks less?

Happens to mine every once in awhile, it's amazing how much gets packed in there. The fast charger that came with my phone just died though. I would vote option C, only with a Pixel 2 (or XL) if Verizon carries them.
  12. Wrath And Tears

Forza Motorsport 7

Anyone play? I've started racing in e-sport events with Delta Online Racing. It's really fun, even though I'm pretty darn slow compared to the pro's. I race in the Gallardo Super Cup Championship and the Supermini Championship. Will join the Touring Car races when they start up again as well...
  13. Wrath And Tears

California Residents

Yeah the smoke is terrible where I am. Nearest fire is like 100 miles away but it still has been raining... more like drizzling ash for about 5 days now. The last few days I've been wearing a N95. Funny enough I just got a part for a car that had the Prop 65 warning.
  14. Wrath And Tears

So Do All You SD's Know Where the Plaid Interior Originated?

Honestly if Ford had taken VW after WWII, there probably would be NO VW today as well. Thankfully Henry Ford II couldn't see the value of "the peoples car" or rather the beetle. He felt the USA had no interest in it, since we were in a time of large displacement front engine cars and all that...