GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by wtbcody

1. wtbcody

WRX named top vehicle for speeding tickets

Driving aired out slightly for photo, bottomed out and a cop sitting in the shoulders saw sparks. Fought it, said pavement was horrible and the ticket was ultimately dismissed. Typos due to autocorrect
  2. wtbcody

WRX named top vehicle for speeding tickets

5 years, 2 tickets (one speeding, one for throwing sparks)
  3. wtbcody

XX Craigslist Find

This thread is better than the ad itself
  4. wtbcody

The Name Your Junk After a Movie thread.

Teeth Oxford Murder My Cousin Vinny Fast and Furious I Am Legend Pootytang Anaconda
  5. wtbcody

The Name Your Junk After a Movie thread.

Blood Diamond
  6. wtbcody

Pauly D gets a warm welcoming down under

I know there is an EDM thread here but I feel as if that is strictly reserved for quality EDM and videos of the like. This is an eccentric review of one of Pauly D's shows from a tour through Australia. This review literally made my day. Also, it shows how not only NJ has spray tanned assholes...
  7. wtbcody

Anyone that appreciated the unicorn vomiting a rainbow might appreciate this:

The fact that this thread is still alive is astounding
  8. wtbcody

Yes or No ???

I actually like it a lot, Im going with yes
  9. wtbcody

Attending funeral

Glad you went, it truly makes a world of difference for the parents. Just this year I went through this twice. The girl I was dating at the time lost a friend to suicide. Never met him or heard of him until the news broke. I manned up and took her. The entire time I was in hysterics. Then...
  10. wtbcody

A factory weight Audi S3 goes 12.1@114mph with OEM K04 turbo & GIAC Extreme software!

l2readthreadbeforeposting? TFSI is the engine found in the MKVI Golf R. FSI is not the same as TFSI. S3 and Golf R are of the same class, just as the A3 and MKV are relatively the same.
  11. wtbcody

Should I get a Boob Job? (photos inside)

I cant fap to this
  12. wtbcody

A factory weight Audi S3 goes 12.1@114mph with OEM K04 turbo & GIAC Extreme software!

TFSI =/= FSI. TFSI is in the Golf R, hence forth it should be here.
  13. wtbcody

What song is in your head, RIGHT NOW

Bankrolls - Mellowhype
  14. wtbcody

WTBCODY

And i literally just picked up another set bnib lol Jersey isn't all to bad, just gotta know where not to go
  15. wtbcody

WTBCODY

Cant lie, I just pooped a little cause I saw this in OT. I was like " Da fuq I do now" lol