GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hoon's DIYish Engine Build Thread

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Good news, the machine work is done.

Bad news, i cant go get the engine because i have fucking coronavirus. So far it's been really mild for me, more of an inconvenience being stuck in the house for the next two weeks than anything else.

That sucks, but I'm glad symptoms are mild. Get well soon and take care of yourself.

Paxtond1

Go Kart Newbie

Bad news, i cant go get the engine because i have fucking coronavirus. So far it's been really mild for me, more of an inconvenience being stuck in the house for the next two weeks than anything else.

get well soon man,

Twist1

Autocross Newbie

Noooooooooo if rona takes my hoon im murdering her.

Seriously though get well soon and stay safe. What were initial symptoms and made you want to get tested? Can the machine shop deliver the engine so you can knock out while youre stuck at home?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Man that sucks. Can't they deliver it to your home? That way you will have something to do while in quarantine.
Sooooo much THIS. Get it delivered, unless 'rona has you floored and you're sleeping all day

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If you need someone to drop beer off on your doorstep, lmk...

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
CORONA1-768x452.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

First on the forum, congrats ?

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S

If you need someone to drop beer off on your doorstep, lmk...

I'm just saying, if you can drop off beer, you could drop off a block... Rhode Island is what, like 4.3 miles wide, shouldn't take long :LOL:

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion

FKKKKKKK!!! that's terrible news, I'm glad symptoms are mild though and the 2 weeks at home sucks but seems like with vast majority of people the symptoms improve dramatically within a few days and then you're just bored and a little tired. Hope you get better soon, and time to play some playstation....

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Glad to hear that you don't have the super bad symptoms that come along with the virus. Nonetheless, get well soon Hoon!