GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carbon Nappa leather Part No.

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
anyone has access to ETKA,
Looking for the part number for the backrest and seat cover (Leather Carbon Nappa) left side (LHD), electrically adjustable

1703201153541.png

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Thanks for your input, but sourcing out parts where i live is difficult, unless you go through the dealer, $1300 for just the back rest cover

I checked ebay, i found a seller the sells the cf vinyl, asked him for a sample to see if it matches my seats.

Otherwise, ill option for a Braum Viper-X

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
They're the entire seats! Shipping would be crazy expensive. OP, where exactly is your damage? A skilled auto upholsterer can remove your covers and sew in replacement panels. I'm assuming it's the leather parts that are worn? Getting the panels or material is probably the hardest part, but professionals know where to get them. If you live in a state with state safety inspections, I doubt you'll pass without seat belts and side airbags, and you'll always have all kinds of airbag faults. I know you'll have seat weight sensor faults and I'm pretty sure none of the other airbags will work. You can probably get your driver's seat replaced with stronger leather too.

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
No, not interested in the entire seats, buy again the covers the selfs will be around 2.1K which is nuts.

I have a sample of THIS on the way to check if it matches. If it does then im up for re-upholstery.

If they don't match, i have my eyes set on Braum Viper-X or Corbeu RRS or RRX the only downside is the ill lose heated seats and multi-point adjustments.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
There are, but they dont focus on these kinda things, mostly power modifications, noise.

I understand. I'm surprised though. I thought they were much stricter there. Where I live there are no safety or emissions inspections. Makes you pay more attention for hoopties. :)

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Shipping isn't actually that crazy. They'll likely be crated, on a pallet and could come FedEx IP for $600-650. You'll have them in less than a week. Back when I bought my seats the quotes I got to ship seats across the US was never more than $150 less than shipping from Europe. So I imported GTD seats.

The listing should say whether side airbags have been removed. I think when I got mine airbags had to be removed to ship FedEx IP (air) but didn't have to be removed if they were going to ship freight (boat). But the place I bought from would not ship them freight, which I would not have wanted anyway.

If you get seats without airbags my recommendation would be to just buy new ones instead of going through the trouble of swapping them over. I swapped mine and wouldn't do it again. The side airbags are not very expensive.

I don't imagine they'll ever be a buyer for my Golf S seats but if there was I would probably buy new side air bags and put them in just to save them that trouble.

On a different but kind of on topic note, if there's ever a set of Mk8 heated AND ventilated seats available on the site my MK7 GTD Art Velours will be for sale, haha