GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Part Out!

Joshwall235

Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Hey guys, not sure what happened to my old account on here (lordwall471). Every time I try to recover my password, the email never sends. Regardless, the time has come for me to part out my car. Prices listed reflect my urge to sell everything quickly before I have second doubts. I’ll be adding photos as the tear down continues. Definitely willing to bundle items together and offer discounts where applicable. I love my MK7 but it's time to move on from it! Thanks in advance for looking !
Torqbyte PM4 FPCM(FWD) - $450
Was in the car for about a year, comes with all wiring and cable to connect to laptop.
IMG_5295.jpeg

Rennline Fire Extinguisher Mount w/ H3R Dry Powder Agent - $200 (never used, thankfully) SOLD
IMG_5294.jpg

Aerofabb V2 Front Splitter - $150

Comes with brand new hardware, I had taken the lip off at one point when I was repainting my bumper and never got around to installing it again(Sour Patch Kid included ;) )
IMG_5296.jpg

Stern Performance Parts Rear Seat Delete w/ carpet - $400 SOLD
1701741147062.png

Snippet from original purchase(shipping to the US was ~$250 dollars)

IMG_5298.jpg

European OEM MPI kit with Precision Raceworks Injectors and Harness(Manifold Included) - $350
-This is being removed tomorrow, will post photos tomorrow.
European Intake Manifold - $75
-Left my garage for the night, will post photos tomorrow
Racebox(Comes with this Tesla bag that I don't really remember acquiring, it just appeared in my trunk one day. Also comes with the GPS Antenna, power cord and suction mount) - $150
This is like Dragy's cooler older brother, basically does what Dragy does but records more data points and it's preloaded with track maps and lap timers.
IMG_5302.jpg

Custom Honeycomb Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel - $200
IMG_5305.PNG

Corbeau Forza Fixed Back Bucket, Slider Mount, Corbeau 2" 4-Point Harness, Braun Harness Bar - $400
-
Currently still in car, will be coming out tomorrow as well.
seat.jpg

Konig Rennform w/ Continental Extreme Contact DWS06(18x8 wheels with 245/35/18 tires, tires have less than 500 miles on them(The manufacturers paint lines are still there lol)) - $700
wheelz.jpg

*** EDIT *** Added items
Eurodyne PowerTap Air - $100 (Used the credit that comes with it)

Cobb Accessport - $400

-AP is unmarried and comes with tunes from Stratified and EQT

Again, if you're interested in any of the items, please feel free to reach out. The car is getting sold at the end of the week and the prices listed reflect that. Willing to ship items(some) or local pickup. Located in North Jersey.

Thanks,
Josh

Last edited:

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Glws great prices.