GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CSB: Wife booked a B&B in Daytona for the weekend. Last week we tried calling 3 or 4 times to ask question, never got anyone to answer the phone.

We show up to check in today, no one in registration, waited 30 min. No one answering phone (it was ringing on the desk we were waiting at).

We ended to not being able to check in, and searched for a room and hit gold.

20240127_165427.jpg

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
CSB: Wife booked a B&B in Daytona for the weekend. Last week we tried calling 3 or 4 times to ask question, never got anyone to answer the phone.

We show up to check in today, no one in registration, waited 30 min. No one answering phone (it was ringing on the desk we were waiting at).

View attachment 298454
n00b

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

Pathetic modern service - glad you found a nice spot.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Poor 01 Caddy. Puncher in T3, while leading, lose as lap getting back to the pits, them get a pit lane speeding penalty. 2 laps down now.

Bourdoux was kind of to blame. He was pushing really hard into the braking zones, to get the lead, and pushed wide into debris in T1.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
End of the race was fantastic. The Caddy muscled his way past the Porsche a little over an hour to go. One of the Porsches at the tail of the lead lap, held the Caddy up and it looked like the GTzd Lexus caught fire, bringing out a yell. Porsche got out of the pits faster and it was a dogfight with the Caddy to the finish. We were sitting at the exit to T3, that's where all the action was. Nasr held on for the win.

My guess is that the Blomquist was warned my the stewards that he penalized if there was a repeat of the earlier pass.

Still hard fought. Cool to see Penske win.
20240128_132117.jpg

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
End of the race was fantastic. The Caddy muscled his way past the Porsche a little over an hour to go. One of the Porsches at the tail of the lead lap, held the Caddy up and it looked like the GTzd Lexus caught fire, bringing out a yell. Porsche got out of the pits faster and it was a dogfight with the Caddy to the finish. We were sitting at the exit to T3, that's where all the action was. Nasr held on for the win.

My guess is that the Blomquist was warned my the stewards that he penalized if there was a repeat of the earlier pass.

Still hard fought. Cool to see Penske win.View attachment 298484
they also called the race a lap early lmao. there was a minute 35 left on the clock when the checkered flew.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
they also called the race a lap early lmao. there was a minute 35 left on the clock when the checkered flew.
Yeah, I was totally confused. It was the Rolex 23:58:30.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Yeah, I was totally confused. It was the Rolex 23:58:30.
still not the shortest 24 though!

i was at the actual shortest in 2019. called with a little over two hours to go.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
still not the shortest 24 though!

i was at the actual shortest in 2019. called with a little over two hours to go.
I was there too. There wasn't a real reason for calling this one early.