GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

khail19

Drag Racing Champion
So, I'm fairly new to being 40 (as of November). Is it 40 when you put in a new 47 pound AGM battery in your car and pull a back muscle?

I've pulled back muscles just getting out of bed.

When I was 40 (back in 2019), I dislocated my knee and needed like 5 surgeries to repair all the damage that came from that. Still have nerve damage that never healed.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
When I was 40 (back in 2019), I dislocated my knee and needed like 5 surgeries to repair all the damage that came from that. Still have nerve damage that never healed.
Rippp How'd you dislocate?

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I've pulled back muscles just getting out of bed.

i threw my back out in my sleep when i was 27 it was great

khail19

Drag Racing Champion
Rippp How'd you dislocate?

Playing slow pitch softball off all things. Running 3rd to home full speed, home plate was wet and when I stepped on it my foot slid forward. Then when it got to the dirt my cleats dug in and stopped my lower leg, but the forward momentum of the rest of my body somehow pulled the knee out of the socket. It was kind of a freak accident type thing, even the doctors were surprised how much damage I did.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
bought these exact wheels in the picture for $300 in 2021, rocked them on jays jetta then sold the car. the guy who bought the car from me must have sold the wheels to this guy. they were listed at $1200 for a whole year, he still has them now at $800. i called him out that they not 'on new tires', they were a few years old per the previous seller! the wheels finish are pitted pretty badly.

just brings me joy to see them literally never sell. they are worth $300. they are awesome lightweight wheels, sure, but every other set for sale is bent or broken lol
1706649682048.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
but they also look good lol. most lightweight wheels look doodoo to me.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
form over function BRAH

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Heading to CA/NV in May for a Skyline track event. I need to get a brain bucket, SA2002, prefer open face, and want to keep sub $300 since I’ll use it like once a year maybe.

Looking at B2 Icon, anyone have expierence.