GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

MQBGOD

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Audi S3,
2016 S3. APR DTR first street hit after last revision by Matt at EQT. I’m true e85 and the issues I was having is the APR 305 pump that they sell is trash and can’t even keep up with their MPI. Here is the aftermath of a EQT brushless swap and a fresh EQT tune. I should be able to get a 10.7-10.8. Once it gets colder here in Florida and the DA drops.

Attachments

• IMG_2186.png
    IMG_2186.png
    302.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2179.jpeg
    IMG_2179.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2180.jpeg
    IMG_2180.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105

Covelight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
2016 S3. APR DTR first street hit after last revision by Matt at EQT. I’m true e85 and the issues I was having is the APR 305 pump that they sell is trash and can’t even keep up with their MPI. Here is the aftermath of a EQT brushless swap and a fresh EQT tune. I should be able to get a 10.7-10.8. Once it gets colder here in Florida and the DA drops.
Any CEL issues with your IE downpipe, or are you running a spacer?

19birel

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 - MK4 - B8.5
Got any 60-130 times?

Covelight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
Yeah I have a CEL due to EQT tune and second 02 removed. Otherwise with IE downpipe and other tuner I never had a CEL show up after 1-2k miles
Are you satisfied with how the DTR is performing on your custom tune? The APR stock fueling map is atrocious of a powerband until I get the fueling done.

Covelight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
I got a fun little science experiment done earlier with a newer (2021+) Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 S. Mattle black. It looked and sounded nice. I'm surprised I even kept up with it given I'm still on stock fueling. I don't think it was modded - downpipe and tune - as I've been behind a GLC 63 S with a downpipe and it was much louder and gurglier than this GLE. I always wanted to know how I'd stack up against one of those or an X5/X6 M Competition on a highway. The Trackhawks I come across are always modified and on residential streets. We don't condone science experiments in densely populated areas.

Stock downpipe is a restrictive piece of sh*t though. I'm fortunate the tune didn't pull power to protect the stock cats this time around.