GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Demon Trans tries to bankrupt me, at least it's not a DSG - that would be gay

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
My Ringer Stage 4 is still going strong. We (my tuner and I) thought it was slipping early on but I haven't been able to replicate that in many months so maybe it wasn't? Or it fixed itself? Based on the stories others have shared and the way Ringer has handled some of these situations I would hesitate to put a new one in when this one goes.

Anyone ever heard of / use Uniclutch? Can't say I have ever heard of a clutch like this and using adapters / spacers to install it seems pretty sketchy but still, I like the idea. https://www.uniclutch.com/

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
My Ringer Stage 4 is still going strong. We (my tuner and I) thought it was slipping early on but I haven't been able to replicate that in many months so maybe it wasn't? Or it fixed itself? Based on the stories others have shared and the way Ringer has handled some of these situations I would hesitate to put a new one in when this one goes.

Anyone ever heard of / use Uniclutch? Can't say I have ever heard of a clutch like this and using adapters / spacers to install it seems pretty sketchy but still, I like the idea. https://www.uniclutch.com/
Haven't heard of Uniclutch. Was the slip during the first few hundred miles? Might've just been the clear coat

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Haven't heard of Uniclutch. Was the slip during the first few hundred miles? Might've just been the clear coat

I followed the break-in process that Ringer suggested for 800-1,000 miles, then drove it normally on a stage 2 is20 tune until the Vortex went in. It only slipped while tuning the Vortex, to my knowledge, and I only noticed because the tuner brought it up while reviewing logs. I have actually paid more attention recently, almost looking for slips while giving it the beans, but haven't experienced any slipping. I also rarely mash the gas under 3,000rpms. As great as the Vortex is there is still some hesitation that low in the RPM range.

This failure of a smear campaign is only helping to boost ringers sales. Great customer service is all I see.
It is funny he only brings up when someone runs into an issue and blames my clutch even if it isn't even the cause of the issue and yet never brings up the many posts made by customers that love my kits. lol
So why isn't he posting stuff like this from Facebook?
Screenshot (481).png

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
This failure of a smear campaign is only helping to boost ringers sales. Great customer service is all I see.
Makes zero difference in my wallet. I'm just sharing information that I come across. Wouldn't be the first time Mike admitted the product was faulty and then later lied about it, as I've already proven with receipts in this thread.

Makes zero difference in my wallet. I'm just sharing information that I come across. Wouldn't be the first time Mike admitted the product was faulty and then later lied about it, as I've already proven with receipts in this thread.
Please show me where I am laying to customers or to people in general. The disk was damaged during the install or are you not smart enough to figure out that on your own? Oh wait, you don't even know how to work on cars. lol

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Just go back to September's posts when you first showed up

Yes that's it, I stole my money back just so I could order up a more expensive clutch and pay again to have it installed on a car that has crank walk. You exposed my mastermind scam. 🤡🤡🤡

You already admitted in the PayPal despite it was a defective product
View attachment 290626

If your kit's issue was caused by crank walk (going by your screencap of a text sent on July 25th with ZERO context), why would you admit on July 31st it was a manufacturer defect, Mike?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I believe that you believe you were lied to 🤷 didn't see anything that made me believe you were lied to though

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
🙄He lied (to the forum) and claimed I scammed him because my car has crank walk, after he already admitted to PayPal it was a defective product