GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do these paddles look like?

Torrid

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
So I just installed a set of these paddles because I like the look of them, but something looks oddly familiar. Does anyone know what car has a factory version like this? I've been searching and finding nothing. I figured they weren't just a one off design, but I could be wrong.

Torrid

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
They look like cheap AliExpress knock offs to me.
That's helpful. They are from DSG-paddles.com. I was just trying to figure out which OEM design they were copying if they happened to be borrowed from something else. I wanted something different than the usual hollowed out design that everyone else uses.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Torrid

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Sorry, you overpaid for AliExpress parts then. That website just sells AliExpress stuff at a huge markup.

$76
https://www.dsg-paddles.com/collect...roducts/replacement-paddle-shifters-mk7-r-gti

vs.

$14
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNiueNs

As far as what car has a style like that OEM, I can't say.
You can save yourself some time and fuck off then. That's not what I asked and I didn't pay $76 anyway. I asked a question if someone knew what the design was inspired from. If you want to spend your time shitting on others then move on. No one needs your fucking bullshit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You can save yourself some time and fuck off then. That's not what I asked and I didn't pay $76 anyway. I asked a question if someone knew what the design was inspired from. If you want to spend your time shitting on others then move on. No one needs your fucking bullshit.

Chill tf out bro, nobody shit on anyone, asides from dsg-paddles.com. Just trying to stop someone else from overpaying as well. It's called being helpful to the community.

Are you affiliated with that site and this is just an ad or something? Only reason I could think you'd get so pissy.

I responded to your initial question. I didn't say anything negative about your paddles. All I said, since this is a public forum that anyone can read, was "Yo, that site overcharges for products from AliExpress."

Go take your attitude somewhere else.

Last edited:

Torrid

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Chill tf out bro, nobody shit on anyone, asides from dsg-paddles.com. Just trying to stop someone else from overpaying as well. It's called being helpful to the community.

Are you affiliated with that site and this is just an ad or something? Only reason I could think you'd get so pissy.

I responded to your initial question. I didn't say anything negative about your paddles. All I said, since this is a public forum that anyone can read, was "Yo, that site overcharges for products from AliExpress."

Go take your attitude somewhere else.
Sorry man I thought you were the first guy that brought that up when I read it and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out what his issue was.

It was more of we’ve covered that. It wasn’t my question though I understand why you shared it.