GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1712081922482.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
had first pretty rough night with the baby. insatiable hunger, wouldn't settle down or stop crying. patience worn thin, ready to trade baby for tiguan with r drivetrain

Corprin

Autocross Champion
had first pretty rough night with the baby. insatiable hunger, wouldn't settle down or stop crying. patience worn thin, ready to trade baby for tiguan with r drivetrain

Just remember. She’s the restaurant, you’re the hotel. Stick to those roles at night and you’ll both get more sleep. You’ll just be sleeping in the rocker with tiny heater.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
ngl 2x4 method was much more straightforward though I wound up needing to do more anyway.

the real MVP though is setting your coilovers to full low when you're in the process of installing up front, so you don't have to fiddle with a 2x4 to install. EZPZ and then you just set them to a reasonable height. The rear design sucks though. Side note, anyone want some Audi rear pads? They don't work with the coilovers I have.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Post the comments where he's getting flamed hard lol

Happy to see I'm not the only one thinking this is the special bus way.

Seems pretty split. 4 people against, 3 people for.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

manu97

Autocross Champion
Saw plenty of wildlife in what's open of Yellowstone today (northern part)
Bison
Elk
Coyotes
Fox
Bighorn sheep (wooo!)

No bears
Saw the hot springs
Would love to come back in the summer. Maybe one year I'll road trip a lot of the national parks (grand tetons, yosemite, grand canyon, redwood forest)
The Tetons are stunning. First day the wife and I were there, a thunderstorm was rolling over the top of them as the sun was setting. Simultaneously felt really small, and like it was fake.