GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD-Macan Brembo Conversion

SYMAWD

Car(s)
Audi A3
I am selling the car that these were on, but they worked great for the time I used them. I am including the calipers, the Neuspeed brake lines, the Carbotech XP12 pads that are pictured, a like new set of Brembo street pads (Brembo P85133N), and 2 sets of used Zimmerman 345mm rotors (one set used with Carbotech the other set used with the street pads). I also have a rebuild kit to include minus 1 dust boot that I used to replace 1 that I damaged. All you may need for the conversion is larger dust shields if you currently have 312mm front brakes. The Carbotech pads and rotors have some track time on them, but the street pads and rotors were barely used. Calipers do have some light marks on them from mounting, wheel removal etc. and one of the bleeder dust caps has a tear where it bends, but does not affect anything.

If your car has 310mm rear brakes, I can include 2 sets of used Zimmerman rotors for them as well and a set of Carbotech XP10 (if you have an electronic rear parking brake).

I am asking $500 local pickup only. I'm located in NJ, near Philadelphia but can meet you part way if reasonable.

PXL_20240402_174559252.jpg

PXL_20240402_174644650.jpg

foregroundmusic

Car(s)
2018 GTI DSG
If by any chance you decide to ship in the future, I'd be very interested. Totally understand if that won't happen.

Also, weird question but do you actually need to run the dust shields or can you just fully remove them rather than replacing?

SYMAWD

Car(s)
Audi A3
If I don't sell them in a week locally, I'll reach out to you. The rotors are heavy to ship, but just the calipers and pads shouldn't be too bad. I believe some sort of dust shield is recommended.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
If by any chance you decide to ship in the future, I'd be very interested. Totally understand if that won't happen.

Also, weird question but do you actually need to run the dust shields or can you just fully remove them rather than replacing?
You don't need to remove them. When we swapped macan calipers on my car we just put the dust shields in a vice and flattened the lip on them. They clear just fine once you do that.

I had the 312mm front brakes.

foregroundmusic

Car(s)
2018 GTI DSG
If I don't sell them in a week locally, I'll reach out to you. The rotors are heavy to ship, but just the calipers and pads shouldn't be too bad. I believe some sort of dust shield is recommended.
Cool thanks, just let me know next week if you still have them.

You don't need to remove them. When we swapped macan calipers on my car we just put the dust shields in a vice and flattened the lip on them. They clear just fine once you do that.

I had the 312mm front brakes.
Ah awesome, thanks