GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Soul Red is such a good colour.

I was at the Mazda factory in Hiroshima and they had this whole showcase on how they apply the it. It's so finicky that they have to control the thickness of each layer across the entire body in order to achieve the desired effect.

View attachment 302027
True Red is better. 🤷‍♂️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Two days of training hell. The training is on new interface engine. She doesn't pronounce the letter T. Listening to her pronounce "button(s)" if fucking killing me.

Must be a Wisconsin thing. Any cheese heads in here?

Would you say it's pressing your buh-ins?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
just had a cuban sandwich for the first time and man that was great
1712278122250.gif

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Two days of training hell. The training is on new interface engine. She doesn't pronounce the letter T. Listening to her pronounce "button(s)" if fucking killing me.

Giving you the ol T to D swap, eh?

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Well, it took two weeks, but all of my extended lab tests came back (basically everything related to diabetes) and they're all normal. So, apparently, I'm just "prone to hypoglycemia" at the moment. Might be looking into an endocrinologist to see if it's more related to the Hashimoto's, and if not that, a hematologist to see if it's related to my thalassemia. I mean, I didn't die when I ran 20 miles in the woods a couple weekends ago, and my glucose was probably in the 50s then, so I guess it can't be that bad 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Earthquake in NY. Everyone ok?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Haven't heard that one being a wi thing but I feel your pain. Dude at my work says "mathatoothetts" and it makes my whole body cringe every time I hear it