GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Weighted shift knob

anotherslow86

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI, AE86, Skyline
I am unsure who made it, it came with my car.

Asking $60 shipped in the continental USA. Will be shipped quickly with tracking provided within 24 hours.

IMG_1170.jpeg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Hi, that’s an early version of the euro impulse brand shift knob actually.

Funny enough when I zoom in on the lettering and residue of the gate pattern I bet it was this owners that did the DIY paint work and the white just fully warn away like the red is starting to. It’s a little different design and construction from what they offer on their website Current design now but at least it give you a starting point of what it is and its value (depending when the original owner bought it ranged from like $65 to $85 new)

IMG_9797.jpeg

anotherslow86

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI, AE86, Skyline
Hi, that’s an early version of the euro impulse brand shift knob actually.

Funny enough when I zoom in on the lettering and residue of the gate pattern I bet it was this owners that did the DIY paint work and the white just fully warn away like the red is starting to. It’s a little different design and construction from what they offer on their website Current design now but at least it give you a starting point of what it is and its value (depending when the original owner bought it ranged from like $65 to $85 new)

View attachment 302372
Hey thanks for letting me know! I’m definitely “obo” on this. Wasn’t sure on pricing exactly.