GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Got a teaser shot from the powder coater!

Attachments

• IMG_2940.jpeg
    IMG_2940.jpeg
    672.9 KB · Views: 71

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Finally changed out my drivers side DRL module. What a pain in the ass !!. I could not get the headlight assembly harness to release no matter how I pushed that tab to get it to release. Ended up just pulling the assembly as far forward as it would go, then rotating it 90 degrees and swapping out the module. Cleaned up the front wheel wells, calipers, and coilover housings while I was there popping the bumper off.

Kart17

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Reassembled the interior trim but didn’t get the wiring done for the vland ambers. Tools came late and I’m not going to lie worried about damaging a pin. Hoping to get it done sometime during the week or next weekend…

Mass_Paul

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf MK7 GTI S
There's a simple solution to this... Hella
View attachment 302843
The simple solution to this should have been that I paid attention to the original orientation of the horns (facing back) and not be an idiot when I had to move them due to my twintercooler install. My great idea of having the horn face up so water won't splash in from the front or below. Just too smart for my own good.

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I just picked up my wheels from the powder coater. I wish I could put them on during lunch, but I want to ceramic coat them off the car, so I have to wait until after work.

Attachments

• IMG_2982.jpeg
    IMG_2982.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2983.jpeg
    IMG_2983.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36