EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

Mass_Paul

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf MK7 GTI S
Something for the majority of you to hate 😁. AliExpress rear windows louver covers. I should not be able to buy things on my phone when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. Since I bought it, I am going with it.

It might be the "so bad, I have to do it" allure of these.

1000010316.jpg

1000010317.jpg

fatshawnsmom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 GTI DSG AutoBahn
Something for the majority of you to hate 😁. AliExpress rear windows louver covers. I should not be able to buy things on my phone when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. Since I bought it, I am going with it.

View attachment 302960

View attachment 302961
I dont hate it, but I definitely don't love it. I just put a small sticker on my rear delta, think that might be the home for stickers since it doesn't roll down.
1712703882889.png

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion

View attachment 302960

View attachment 302961
Are you going to add any red pinstripes to the louvers?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Imma say no. The last car I saw where louvers looked good was an old Saab 9000 turbo.....

Mass_Paul

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf MK7 GTI S
Are you going to add any red pinstripes to the louvers?
Nope. Keeping the pinstripes to just the ground effects.

As a child and teen of the '80's, it is a bit of an omage to the hatchbacks of those days that would have louvers. Also, that is what first got me into fast, 4 cylinder cars. Not everything had to have a huge engine. The `80's Daytona always was a car I loved. Watching Didi McCall have chase scenes with it in the show Hunter was some must watch TV for me.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Nope. Keeping the pinstripes to just the ground effects.

As a child and teen of the '80's, it is a bit of an omage to the hatchbacks of those days that would have louvers. Also, that is what first got me into fast, 4 cylinder cars. Not everything had to have a huge engine. The `80's Daytona always was a car I loved. Watching Didi McCall have chase scenes with it in the show Hunter was some must watch TV for me.
Nothing more fun than being able to bully big V8 stuff with an inline four.