GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Mass_Paul

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf MK7 GTI S
Blacked out rear emblems, changed out Amazon rear diffuser to Maxton rear diffuser (thank you Nappy16) , installed Aerofabb rear spats & ECS hatch spoiler extension.

1000010346.jpg

1000010347.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
It is a very "Subbie" thing, but I love the look of flaps & they catch/prevent so much crap from hitting the car(especially with the wheel spacers).
used to rock an 07 hawkeye, so love it......I have the rally armor on my GTI too, just black. concur.....SO much crap gets flung...

fatshawnsmom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 GTI DSG AutoBahn
used to rock an 07 hawkeye, so love it......I have the rally armor on my GTI too, just black. concur.....SO much crap gets flung...
It is a very "Subbie" thing, but I love the look of flaps & they catch/prevent so much crap from hitting the car(especially with the wheel spacers).
Was looking at RallyArmor or RokBloks, @Mass_Paul do you have the short or the long flaps?

Kart17

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Darker rear reflectors to match my 7.5 Vlands. Got the repair wiring crimped along with everything else ready for the weekend to get this job done.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Random question, but who else would know the answer if not you guys:

Does the 2024 Tiguan in the US come with the same 2-liter TSI engine as the Golf and the GTI? Codes along the lines of CXCA/CXCB?

Kart17

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Random question, but who else would know the answer if not you guys:

Does the 2024 Tiguan in the US come with the same 2-liter TSI engine as the Golf and the GTI? Codes along the lines of CXCA/CXCB?
No, I believe it's the EA888 3B.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Darker rear reflectors to match my 7.5 Vlands. Got the repair wiring crimped along with everything else ready for the weekend to get this job done.
Photos please? I have euro 7.5 tails and have been debating doing something with the reflectors back there to match, but I'm not sure what just yet.

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Not today, but I got my wheels on. The color turned out exactly as I thought. Not the best pics,

Attachments

• IMG_2985.jpeg
    IMG_2985.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2987.jpeg
    IMG_2987.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2986.jpeg
    IMG_2986.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 64

Kart17

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Photos please? I have euro 7.5 tails and have been debating doing something with the reflectors back there to match, but I'm not sure what just yet.
This was the set : https://a.co/d/a9JIlcT

I’ll try to get a pic today if it stops raining or this weekend. When I put the one vs new it’s subtle but noticeable enough.Shoot me a pm on Saturday I’ll remember that way 😂.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
This was the set : https://a.co/d/a9JIlcT

I’ll try to get a pic today if it stops raining or this weekend. When I put the one vs new it’s subtle but noticeable enough.Shoot me a pm on Saturday I’ll remember that way 😂.
Thanks! $30 isn't too bad, might be worth the risk. And I'll PM if I remember, my memory is awful too lol