IMG_6512.jpeg
IMG_6514.jpeg

Just kidding. Seibon Carbon Fiber hood stock style

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Would look amazing with new headlights.

Actually got scammed the other day thinking i was Buying some. Long story.. still feeling salty about it.. trust me I’m looking though

Kart17

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Coded the Vlands noticed moisture and a ton of water from the rain in the LH outer not sure if I didn't seal them well enough or what... Not going to lie OBDEleven can be screwey. Dynamics ambers work. Replace side indicators with dark dynamics but my ride side mirror chipped a bit had to order a replacement. Now waiting on VLand or do I return via Amazon..

Last edited:

Mass_Paul

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf MK7 GTI S
-Spark plug change
-Oil change (Liqui Moly 5w-40 Molygen). And the wife & I had Dodges prior to my GTI & her Tiguan. Holding on to the Mopar work mat.
-Jectron Fuel injection cleaner in a full tank of 93
-Installed block off plate. Going to keep an eye on it to see how it does with temps and my APR PEX Open Intake. Easy enough to remove.

1000010438.jpg

1000010437.jpg

1000010439.jpg

Yoga

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Sportwagen FBO
What does that bolt to in the front? I see it bolts to the body in the rear.
sorry for the late reply, i'm not on here too much.
they have indeed their own support brackets.
but other member gave you the answer.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Towed two dirtbikes this weekend. 2 hour trip on the highway. Felt a few tugs of the trailer on a few bumps on the highway but totally normal. Rented a motorcycle trailer from Uhaul.

Driving back was a pain in the ass. Injured my left foot friday night 30minutes into riding. Driving back down having to clutch in/out with a broken/sprained left foot was the most difficult thing I encountered. I had to use a motorcycle boot for compression. Highway was easy, city was hard due to stop and go. Glad I’m home and it’s all over. Time to recover.

93D5635F-D69D-4C4F-AEDA-9EC0495D9717.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
-Spark plug change
-Oil change (Liqui Moly 5w-40 Molygen). And the wife & I had Dodges prior to my GTI & her Tiguan. Holding on to the Mopar work mat.
-Jectron Fuel injection cleaner in a full tank of 93
-Installed block off plate. Going to keep an eye on it to see how it does with temps and my APR PEX Open Intake. Easy enough to remove.

View attachment 303231
View attachment 303232
View attachment 303233
highly recommend a spark plug gap tool (cheap on amazon) vs that old skool gap puck......easier and more accurate......but first world problems

Mass_Paul

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf MK7 GTI S
highly recommend a spark plug gap tool (cheap on amazon) vs that old skool gap puck......easier and more accurate......but first world problems
I think I have three or four different gap tools. I always go back to this type (or do a final check with it) because it is what I grew up using 30+ years ago (ugh..how have I been driving and working on cars that long). Also, if I could store all of those gap tools in the same place so I could readily find them...

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I think I have three or four different gap tools. I always go back to this type (or do a final check with it) because it is what I grew up using 30+ years ago (ugh..how have I been driving and working on cars that long). Also, if I could store all of those gap tools in the same place so I could readily find them...
I hear that.

30+ years of random VW crap in my tool chest…. One of these free Saturdays…