GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Billetworkz torched titanium shift knob

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Having JDM roots, it’s no secret that I love titanium. In the almost 9 years I’ve had the mk7, I haven’t found any good examples for the mk7. However recently I discovered Billetworkz and their very very nice torched ti shift knobs. They come in different shapes, and I went with the traditional “light bulb”. The knob itself is very nice and substantially weighted. The torched finish is satin which I absolutely love (I prefer satin over gloss finish) looks beautiful in all lighting and angles.. The knob comes with An adaptor that’s easy enough to install with 4 Allen screws. They have an optional shift collar for the neck of the boot for a cleaner look, which is $20 (kinda pricey imo) which I did get, however it was impossible to fit through my BFI alcantara boot, so I did without and it imo looks just fine without it. Ziptied the neck of the boot at the step of the adaptor and I think it looks great. The feel is great. I give this a 9/10. On to pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3309.jpeg
    IMG_3309.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3310.jpeg
    IMG_3310.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3312.jpeg
    IMG_3312.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3313.jpeg
    IMG_3313.jpeg
    880.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3315.jpeg
    IMG_3315.jpeg
    747.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3316.jpeg
    IMG_3316.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Very reminiscent of the old ARC shift knobs I’d have in my evos.

Also forgot to mention they offer laser engraving of the knobs too. I wasn’t interested but a nice touch.

Last edited: