GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

cb1111

Lazy I understand. The concerning part is that he's selling it with "100k miles", but it's including screenshots from a prior listing where it had 152k miles. Feels scammy.
Doesn't feel scammy - it is scammy

1713920739591.png

but it has a magMaflow muffler.

I would never consider buying anything on Fakebook (aside from the fact that I don't have an account - although people are always trying to log into my account there....)

The seller was quoted $800 by a junkyard to haul it away, so he figured he'd find a sucker to buy it from him.

Don't be that sucker, toothy

messrock

Autocross Champion
I would guess that's what it is, yes. I think the DSG plays around with engagement with low throttle % at crawl speeds - hence why it doesn't happen at faster speeds or higher throttle %. Think it's a DMF though.
Get the TCU tune. The stock tune isn’t great at stock power, you’re on a downpipe ECU tune that has a higher torque request. Assuming you’re on a non-Cobb tune - the APR TCU tune is actually pretty good.

Keep an eye out for BFI sale. Buy the transmission mount insert instead of the preassembled mount. You’re going to find all the annoying rattles in your car. AC on, going in reverse and you’ll hear the sunglasses in the overhead compartment rattle - shit like that.

I still get some wheel hop, but nowhere near as much as before.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
40935617_0.png

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
F**k pollen/hay fever
120% agree. Claritin D and Flonase are making a killing off of me (well technically, I guess Costco is because generics but still). Thankfully the tree pollen is largely settled down here, because for a week or so it was so bad it was irritating my asthma.

Mrs. Nine wants to move someplace warm and dry, and I can't say I disagree with her. Maybe once we're able to retire.

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
I can usually separate the BS artists from the legit cars by asking plenty of questions before committing to come see it. Asking for specific pictures to verify the presence of common issues is a quick way to see if they are being evasive.
The good dudes with nothing to hide will usually be decently quick to respond, where the crack heads will just ghost you because they want a quick sale without many questions so they can get back to their hustle for the next high.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I can usually separate the BS artists from the legit cars by asking plenty of questions before committing to come see it. Asking for specific pictures to verify the presence of common issues is a quick way to see if they are being evasive.
The good dudes with nothing to hide will usually be decently quick to respond, where the crack heads will just ghost you because they want a quick sale without many questions so they can get back to their hustle for the next high.
My wagon almost went to a crackhead... almost. Y'all ever ghost someone as a seller? Eventually it went to a guy who asked the right questions, appreciated the right stuff about the car, and seemed like he would actually take decent care of it.

Overall I hate trying to sell shit to people I don't already know.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
120% agree. Claritin D and Flonase are making a killing off of me (well technically, I guess Costco is because generics but still). Thankfully the tree pollen is largely settled down here, because for a week or so it was so bad it was irritating my asthma.

Mrs. Nine wants to move someplace warm and dry, and I can't say I disagree with her. Maybe once we're able to retire.
Is your asthma bad? What do you take for it? Mine was 10x worse when I was younger but it's still there. I just use an Albuterol rescue and still have to take it a few times a day, I don't really have 'attacks' anymore but it's annoying. When I was younger I died and was in the hospital for 6 weeks. I've been meaning to explore what the latest and greatest treatments are but have PTSD or something and hate doctors. I'd love if there was something that made it so I didn't have to take the inhaler multiple times a day

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Is your asthma bad? What do you take for it? Mine was 10x worse when I was younger but it's still there. I just use an Albuterol rescue and still have to take it a few times a day, I don't really have 'attacks' anymore but it's annoying. When I was younger I died and was in the hospital for 6 weeks. I've been meaning to explore what the latest and greatest treatments are but have PTSD or something and hate doctors. I'd love if there was something that made it so I didn't have to take the inhaler multiple times a day
What type of asthma?

Rescue inhalers, depending on what you were prescribed, shouldn't be a primary treatment and can cause longterm damage to your lungs when used that way.

If you don't want to answer in the thread, PM me. PayPal me $3 for free medical advice.