GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Arin

What happened to Arin@APR...?

Probably. That's Noside07. He no longer has a VW but he still trolls the forums. He's easy to spot. He likes to mention I'm "just a photography" but fails to realize intelligent people tend to possess more than 1 skill. I have many! Learned photography and web development on my own and studied...
  2. Arin

Sorry, after 7 PM's on vortex and 3 on golfMK5 and a thread on GolfMK6 all asking "What happened" I figured I'd let people know before anyone jumps to any conclusions.
  3. Arin

As far as I know, here are the forum rules: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/announcement.php?f=14 There is 1 rule related to advertising. I'm a paid advertiser to the Enthusiast Alliance. I've never been contacted or warned in any way on golfMK6 for violating any advertising rules in the past...
  4. Arin

You have been banned for the following reason: You guys know better than to make commercial posts outside of the commercial classifieds forum. Date the ban will be lifted: 12-07-2010, 09:00 PM ----- It's funny, there are 10 other vendors posting commercial posts in the engine forum alone...