GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CodeB4U

Lets talk Physics; Bullet Block Experiment.

So the video explains to you the experiment. Once its explained, you have to choose what your theory as to why the block will go higher, lower or the same height. I picked it would go lower, because I thought of an analogy of a foul ball (baseball) They usually don't go very high, but they do...
  2. CodeB4U

What kind of music do you play in these certain moods:

What kind/type of music do you listen to when your: Chillin' by yourself or while driving to and from work. When youz upz in the clubz and you dont give a whaaaa When your in a sleek, badass, "have a cigar in one hand and a pool cue in the other", in a dark corner suit gangster style mode...
  3. CodeB4U

Which 5 RWD cars would you choose? Rules inside.

Which RWD car would you choose? Your able to choose five. First car has to be 20 years old or older and price doesn't matter. Second car has to be 20 years old or older and price under 5k. Third car can be what ever year and prices doesn't matter. Fourth car has to be 15 years old and...
  4. CodeB4U

Found my new text message notification ringtone.

Made me laugh. Catchy in a weird way. Can't wait to explain to the person who hears my ringtone. 9bZkp7q19f0 o.....o...op,op opaganham style...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy sexxxy laydaay.....o.....o...op,op opaganham style
  5. CodeB4U

Here you go, I'm giving you the opportunity in this post. It's up 2 you 2 GET IT!!

Remember to send a shout out when you make it !! Enter now!! 6s3hkBkB7ik
  6. CodeB4U

Finally my car (ZL1) arrives at the dealer !! *pictures*

I want this guys job! 7ABSlnD_OsQ Yes, this car sounds bad ass. Yes, it has a boost gauge (in a weird spot, but it has one) Yes, It's got baffles like the Corvettes Yes, Is cheap for a track car with warranty Yes, My GTI can beat it around a track...JK. Just to test how many just look at...
  7. CodeB4U

Tonight...

So lets set the world on FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO, sorry, just in a good mood and wanted everyone else to enjoy my happiness!! That is all, carry on with your day. (For those who don't know what im...
  8. CodeB4U

Long story bro !! with a question at the end.

Ok, i know you have to do what you hate the most on MK6.com...Read...if you don't want to read, hit the back button now on your browser. So, i was at work on Friday and I get a call from my Aunt. Thinking to myself, dang I haven't spoken to her in over 4 years. Anyways, I answer the phone...
  9. CodeB4U

I laughed so hard, i had tears come down my face.

1:33 and beyond had to watch like 4 times cause i would start laughing so hard i would miss everything after. Just funny that a game gets these ppl into that state of mind that it's actually scaring them. eTlWBtz62Z0
  10. CodeB4U

Progressive insurance "snapshot", Who has it?

I just saw a commercial, looks like it plugs into your OBD and tells them about your driving habits...aka, before he crashed he was going 110 mph...so we aren't paying. Kinda like our Onstar for GM, Corvette crashed at the race track....*bing* sir, i see you are in an accident....at the race...
  11. CodeB4U

Did your NFL team make the playoffs?

Finally after years of frustration with my team, the Houston Texans made it. Did your team make it?
  12. CodeB4U

The Wife sure does know how to please me *wink wink* pics inside.

Very thankful Christmas this year, not just for the gift, but with all the family. 19x8.5 45 F/ 19x9.5 48 R The 19's sure do look bigger on a dropped car. (Just a photoshop, just to see what it would look like) Now to make the car and rims shine up. YEEEESSS I been wanting this for a...
  13. CodeB4U

What did you get the wife/S.O. for Xmas?

I got her a big cut out design type cake...blah blah...not sure exactly what it is. Basically if you want to design something for cake baking/making, it does it. In automotive terms, it's a CNC machine, but it cuts out cakes designs.
  14. CodeB4U

Doritos....potential commercial? Check out the car in the background.

http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery/?video=11659
  15. CodeB4U

Can you guess the right track? (Pic)

I was at work today, and a Corvette came into the dealership, i saw these stickers. Can you get the correct tracks?
  16. CodeB4U

Short story *five words per post*

example: suleman 11-04-2011 09:22 PM she woke up to... Super Mario 11-04-2011 09:26 PM A big fat round juicy Trevin 11-04-2011 09:28 PM jelly filled donut on her XMcEvilson 11-04-2011 09:30 PM breakfast in bed tray. Then Trevin 11-04-2011 09:33 PM midget clowns came crashing through...
  17. CodeB4U

HP going away with mobile webos selling like black friday deals.

Anyone else pick up this whole HP touchpad or think pad or ipad wanna be thing that's been on the news. My wife picked one up, for the price its actually wanting me to get another. Can't wait for Android developer get a hold of this and make it a big Android tablet.
  18. CodeB4U

How to properly ride a mechanical bull *video*

http://www.break.com/index/how-to-properly-ride-a-mechanical-bull-2058546
  19. CodeB4U

Joke: Man buys lie detector robot....

A man buys a lie detector robot that slaps people who lie. He decides to test it at dinner. DAD: Son, where were you today during school hours? SON: At… school*Robot slaps Son* SON: OK,I went to the movies. DAD: Which one? SON: Toy Story*Robot slaps son again* SON: OK, it was Day with a...