GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DRedman451

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

when I go away next month do I get a thread:attention_whore: haha the best part of this thread is the 90's pics....I miss it all haha
  2. DRedman451

Porsche Panamera Wagon

but... rwdbeatsawdveryday :p:23:
  3. DRedman451

My GTI's Replacement

its all the 135's not just with the m sport package....also the 1M did not have dct as an option( although its arguably not a "true" m car)
  4. DRedman451

My GTI's Replacement

nice upgrade...I am looking to do the same in about 6 months...but i want monaco blue :drool:
  5. DRedman451

Porsche Panamera Wagon

its cool...i would never own one even if i could afford it...especially with all the cool stuff i want that is in that price range that i want haha i will have to disagree with you on that one haha...you could have a coupe and a wagon for the price of the panamera...plus the cts is cheap to modify
  6. DRedman451

e36 318ti m52 turbo

It was supposed to get tuned tonight, but the dude got sent to Florida to tune some racecar...the standalone already has a s52 turbo tune on it, and it is an adaptive unit, so it runs safely with that tune It looks like that's what it will be running for the trip to oc
  7. DRedman451

My day at the Audi Driving Experience: My first auto-x and tracked the R8 and RS5

^thats fine for you...but around here audi an mercs outweigh bmws, so it can go either way I'm looking at price range and performance/aftermarket...driving experience can go either way, depending on what you like...bmws more fun, Audi is more comfortable as a daily
  8. DRedman451

My day at the Audi Driving Experience: My first auto-x and tracked the R8 and RS5

^have you been in a modded 335? Not knocking your friends s4, just curious
  9. DRedman451

Modding an s4 almost doesn't make sense unless you have seriousoney to spend...the tune alone is 1200 on sale...that would give you around 400whp in a 335...it's probably just me, but I have no use for any of the Audi S cars :flamesuit:
  10. DRedman451

e36 318ti m52 turbo

ten second tease 3inRYfZJ8Cc
  11. DRedman451

Next-Gen Volkswagen GTI to Get Performance Pack

you are completely missing the point, I don't care about a "factory tuned" 240...The next generation is not getting the same ea888 that we are using now, it has been redesigned...despite what you seem to think, the manufacturing price difference between building a 2l with a twin scroll(ex:sonata...
  12. DRedman451

If you are going to mod your car, stock power levels play a huge role...stock power level reflects the power you will be able to gain...like gunkata said, the competition all make more power stock, and at every level of tuning...stage 2 ms3's put out the same power as my k04 gti...vw is pretty...
  13. DRedman451

I know how much quicker my k04 gti is in comparison to an s4....I know you have to drag around some extra weight plus the awd loss...I would guess the s4 would have about half a car to a car....but we won't know til you line up with one haha
  14. DRedman451

that looks like fun...i think i would take the tt-s as an auto-x car though better be
  15. DRedman451

This whole performance pack is a dumb idea imo...it would have to be a 30+ bump to be a real performance pack No he didn't...he had a stage 2 gti
  16. DRedman451

MK5 Rabbit 2.5T Build - By Unitronic

record for fastest mkv rabbit...but not 2.5 turbo :bellyroll:
  17. DRedman451

Audi A3 Sportback - look familiar?

i want an rs3 sportback
  18. DRedman451

e36 318ti m52 turbo

I have a buddy with a perfect 2j Cressida....and on of my good friends swapped a 1j into his e36 not too long ago, but he won't be at h2o
  19. DRedman451

e36 318ti m52 turbo

it's probably going to stay a street car...the ti chassis is a little too front heavy for a track car, with the m52 at least, but it should probably see some time at the drag strip but over the next year or two he has a plan for whats going to happen: roll cage e88 m package BBK widening his...
  20. DRedman451

e36 318ti m52 turbo

This turbo build is a bit more expensive than most...he used all top quality stuff, no eBay obx manifold haha