GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. shahabdin

Word Association Game

Bear
  2. shahabdin

I Keep getting tempted....

Are some people here forgetting the fact that the Mustangs typically run a 5L engine where as the GTI is only a 2.0L!!! Having said that which car has the better grip around corners and won't burn a hole in your pocket on fuel!!! Yeah, fuel may be cheap but not in most corners of the world!!! I...
  3. shahabdin

Word Association Game

men
  4. shahabdin

It's like ...

It's like I supported the guy even before he was WC but he still has a lot to prove to me that he is better than Alonso who has made some amazing and daring overtakes during his career.
  5. shahabdin

3 Words ONLY

guy next door
  6. shahabdin

Word Association Game

condo
  7. shahabdin

Just picked up my Golf R....In the US!

Ha ha ha what a disappointment, I knew this was too early to be true! I'll give you credit though for the effort. Do u mean to say the impreza has Porsche engine in it?
  8. shahabdin

Word Association Game

boiling
  9. shahabdin

Word Association Game

effervescent
  10. shahabdin

3 Words ONLY

who saw a
  11. shahabdin

Word Association Game

fluid
  12. shahabdin

3 Words ONLY

confined space that
  13. shahabdin

Ugly as hell BMW 1 series

What are you on about! ??? :confused: Audi's MMI is way better, more cool, their dash is way better than the BMWs.... and above all it's a VW Group own product! :thumbup: Check out the below: http://www.autoblog.com/2011/01/06/ces-2011-next-generation-mmi-coming-to-new-audi-a3/ Audi's always...
  14. shahabdin

Word Association Game

noun
  15. shahabdin

Word Association Game

If you had to choose 1 car from each of the following car makers what would they be?

This would be my catch :cool: Honda/Acura: Accord Coupe VW: Golf R20 Nissan: GTR Mercedes Benz: CLK Porsche: 911 Carrera GT3 RS BMW: Z4 Chevrolet/Pontiac/Caddy/: Corvette Dodge: Charger Ford: Mustang Lotus: Exige Mazda: RX8 Mitsubishi: Eclipse Toyota: Land Cruiser Audi: TTRS
  17. shahabdin

3 Words ONLY

wait! not magma
  18. shahabdin

3 Words ONLY

Mount Vesuvius ready
  19. shahabdin

Word Association Game

boarding
  20. shahabdin

3 Words ONLY

unless they sat