GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Quoddy

2013 Audi Allroad

I've been considering picking up an Avant before they're gone forever. I just don't like the AllRoad's 2" higher ground clearance and overall bigger vehicle look.
  2. Quoddy

Gas Prices where you live thread.

$3.52/gal for 93 Octane Sunoco, which is all my GTI has ever had.
  3. Quoddy

carbonio + DP

Re-thinking this, it might make it into a longish bag OK. I was originally thinking that the ATP pipe sections were different lengths, but being the same it could well fit.
  4. Quoddy

carbonio + DP

Carbonio I & II should make it fine in a large bag. The downpipe is going to be too long.
  5. Quoddy

The Picture Game

Dragnet's Joe Friday...
  6. Quoddy

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

If you'd pre-ordered it, it would have come via UPS Next Day Air on the 24th... for only $.99. Great deal.
  7. Quoddy

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

UPS will be stopping by in about 3 hours with my copy. I never had GT before, so it will all be new to ny PS3 and me. UPS came earlier than usual and I've played several games driving the MarkV. I suck at video games!
  8. Quoddy

Photography: Post you favorite shots.

A photo, taken six weeks ago (exceeded the next day limit), on Prince Edward Island from the deck of our rental house. A beautiful spot on an isolated beach. Used a Sony TX7 and is just as it was taken... no filter or alterations.
  9. Quoddy

What was your first car?

I'm really dating myself when I say that it was a new 1962 English Ford Cortina (the first year it came out). White with red interior. Later I bought a GT Cortina, and finally a Lotus Cortina before I began a brief muscle car phase ('69 Roadrunner Hemi). Never had a used car in all my years of...
  10. Quoddy

Post a picture of your pet thread

My Welsh Springer (and best friend)...
  11. Quoddy

License Plate Frames and bolts

Got the Prestige plate covers from AutoSport. Glass enclosed, actually sealed watertight, and they come in powder painted black, chrome, and gold plated. I've had a set of these on my last four cars.
  12. Quoddy

Whats your occupation?

Retired in 2006 and moved from North Central New Jersey to the border of New York and Vermont. Although I live in NY, the closest town of any size is Bennington, VT. Formerly USAF Meteorologist for 20 years, operations manager for a trucking company for 15 years, and an Emergency Medical Service...
  13. Quoddy

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Picked up my 2010 GTI 08/25/10. Carbon Steel Gray, 18" Detroit's, Bi-Xenon's, DSG, Dynaudio, Blue tooth. I live right on the New York/Vermont border. Love the GTI. Photo taken at the dealer before I left the lot: