GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

8.9 earthquake in Japan

This crisis really makes whatever troubles I may be having seem so trivial. Keep the people of Japan in your prayers.
  2. N

RS3 in Snow.

Great car, however I think the Audi A3 is due for a design refresh. For some reason, it's always looked like a shrunken station wagon to my eye. The Golf R is better looking. If only it had 335 HP.
  3. N

What are you listening to?

All Down the Line http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivxRoMcgisc&feature=related
  4. N

best car you've ever driven?

I've owned a few Mercedes-Benz over the years, however my friend's 2009 CL63 AMG is the finest automobile I've ever driven. Since my current lifestyle doesn't require grand entrances to red-carpet events, I'm quite happy to drive a GTI. I have another friend who lives in the Hollywood Hills...
  5. N

Whats your occupation?

Shoe designer by trade. Since the recession has kicked the livin' snot out of the fashion industry, I'm now selling Volkswagens.
  6. N

What was your last car?

I traded in an '08 Mercedes Benz C-Class for a 2011 Candy White MK6 last month. I've driven Mercedes for years, yet I don't really feel that I traded down with the new car. Not only that, the GTI is way more fun. Fit and finish on this car is superb, and it looks like a fine piece of modern...