GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jbcritch

News: my new job, etc.

Guys, I think many of you know that I am an attorney in Chattanooga, TN. I think some of you know that I've been fortunate enough to work with VW on some projects at the plant. Well...I've been hired full time.... I start work as corporate counsel for Volkswagen Group of America Chattanooga...
  2. jbcritch

Kinda proud....

I was just featured in an on-line article by Runner's World magazine: http://www.runnersworld.com/runners-stories/how-running-changed-me-john-critchfield?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-RunnersWorld-_-Content-RunnerStories-_-HRCMJohnC
  3. jbcritch

Petite Le Mans 2012 - ATL

Who's going? This will be my third year. :happyanim:
  4. jbcritch

Just won a S&W M&P 15!!

The wife and I attended the Friends of the NRA dinner Tuesday night. Walked out with a 5.56mm AR by Smith & Wesson! :happyanim: (Well, I did not literally walk out with it because I had to complete the background check the next day). Stoked! New to the AR front. Any advice or M&P owners...
  5. jbcritch

Darth Vader's new Passat

Didnt see this on the forum yet: http://alxartblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/vader-gets-ride-from-west-coast-customs.html
  6. jbcritch

A VW style birthday

So its my birthday today. Got some VW gear - grillin' gear! The apron has an insulted beer bottle holder and retractable bottle opener. It came with a black mit and black towel. I really like the insulated bottle holder! And I got some drivers' gear BBQ sauce and hot wing sauce... oh, and...
  7. jbcritch

Sad news I need to share...

Many of you guys may recall that I announced a while back that my wife and I were expecting another baby girl. I'm heartbroken to report that her tiny little heart stopped beating last week. Its been a shitty November. I've been on here to find something else to think about, and if I've...
  8. jbcritch

Vapor Elements 4 iPhone case

Anyone here have one? How do you like it? Thinking about one for my 4S.
  9. jbcritch

a few pics from the 2011 Petite Le Mans

Just thought I would share:
  10. jbcritch

And so my modding comes to an immediate halt

Well, any modding plans I had have come to a halt. My wife and I just found out we're expecting baby #4!!! :happyanim: I've got 3 girls now. You guys keep your fingers crossed for a boy for me. :thumbsup:
  11. jbcritch

Petite Le Mans in ATL 2011

It's at the end of this month. I'll be there from Wednesday night through Sunday morning. :happyanim: Who else is going??
  12. jbcritch

VW Polo Commercial

I hadnt seen this before. Not very PC, but very funny! http://youtu.be/ad4fagTyaM4 RxR-MvH7se0
  13. jbcritch

Those of you with wives/kids:

I hope you (or rather your wife) will "Like" my wife's new page on FaceBook - "SweetTees": https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1017411004#!/pages/SweetTees/156957794385045 Not making a profit, just paying for supplies. It is her hobby. :thumbsup:
  14. jbcritch

Verizon and iPhone question

Those of you with the iPhone from Verizon, does it sync perfectly (address book, ring tones, voice mail, etc.) with your GTI? Years ago, Verizon was known for crippling the BT in their phones, causing them NOT to work perfectly with BMWs. I stuck with AT&T because of this exact issue. But...
  15. jbcritch

Pictures from the races in Birmingham yesterday

APR raced two MKVI GTIs in the race at Barber Motorsport Park on April 9, 2011. I was proud to be there and watch them race! :thumbsup: A few pics:
  16. jbcritch

biggest FAST I've ever seen!

Holy cow...now that's a big pair of FASTs!
  17. jbcritch

Best breakfast ever?

The bacon pancake donut....:drool:
  18. jbcritch

Who has MKVI wallpaper on their phone?

I've got the "APR Tuned" logo as my locked screen and Interlagos plaid as my wallpaper/desktop on my iPhone. Anyone else out there have a MKVI theme on their phone or phone cover?
  19. jbcritch

So what's on your menu tonight?

Here are my choices: Meantime IPA, Burton's IEPA or 400 Pound Monkey. Hmmmmm...
  20. jbcritch

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know this is an international forum but Happy Thankfiving to my fellow Patriots! Despite our current economic situation in The States and elsewhere we each have something to be thankful for, and that idea transcends all international borders.