GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

The Official Photography Thread!

Here's another from a couple months ago. DSC_0311 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  2. D

One of my daughter from yesterday. Part of my 365 4_of_365 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  3. D

I do my editing on a laptop at full brightness, could be why they seem fine when I'm done to me. I also keep my phone brightness kinda high so they look fine on it to me as well. I'll keep that in mind :thumbup:
  4. D

DSC_9370 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_9355 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_9387 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_9196 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  5. D

DSC_9260 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_9194 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_8857 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  6. D

Here's a few I shot this morning, rest are on my Flickr DSC_7643 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7630 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7571 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr And one of the car DSC_7701 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  7. D

Thanks! Those are actually blackberries :). They're right on a chain link fence so I don't know how i'd go about making them more interesting, if you have some suggestions that'd be cool. Always up for learning new techniques.
  8. D

:thumbup: I need to get a couple more lenses. I still only have my 35mm prime.
  9. D

Fixed my back focus issue and went out to explore my new yard DSC_7295 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7292 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7289 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7283 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr DSC_7269 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  10. D

Been a while since I've posted here... DSC_6062-3 by Dilutedxx, on Flickr My daughter who is now 14months...I'll post some other stuff shortly. All my stuff is shot with a D7000 & Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens
  11. D

haha, everyone says that! That's my little 7 month old. That pic is probably her at about 5 months.
  12. D

Nikon D7000 Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Abigail by Dilutedxx, on Flickr
  13. D

2012 365-day Photo Blog!

Very nice stuff!
  14. D

Subaru BRZ....spotted on the road already??

Perhaps it's the one from the Motortrend Show. It was in Baltimore this past weekend, not sure where their next stop is. I find it hard to believe they'd drive a car like that around and not trailer it, but I suppose anything is possible. It is certainly a sick looking car in person.
  15. D

Google+

Updated the link in my sig. For those of you who added me can you add me again.
  16. D

Google+

I don't get on much anymore, I usually check it from my phone every couple of days. I don't have a whole lot of people on it. FB is still my social network of choice for now. Feel free to add me there, link is in my sig.
  17. D

Nikon D7000

Thought about it. I can always pick another one up.
  18. D

Nikon D7000

Just pulled the trigger on the D7000. I chose to get it with just the 35mm f/1.8 lens and scope out Craigslist/eBay for other lenses. I ordered an 8GB memory card hopefully that will hold a decent amount.
  19. D

Nikon D7000

Hrm do I buy the Kit for $1398 with the 18-105mm lens or do I buy the body and 35mm/f1.8G lens for $1297...?
  20. D

Name Game

Carrot Top