GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Naoki

The Movie "Drive" - Thoughts/Opinons?

Good movie for sure. One thing that has bugged me every time I see it, why the hell did he do a 180 when he was being chased in the Mustang? I felt like that was completely unnecessary and every time I see it, it bugs the hell out of me. I have this look on my face: I think that was purely a...
  2. Naoki

What was your last car?

dang that sucks. must be steep. I plan on doing the H&R Touring Cup Kit which drops it like an 1.3". Driver Gear springs drop an 1" and that makes a big difference.
  3. Naoki

What was your last car?

throw some front and rear sways and drop it with a cup kit and the GTI turns into a go kart. Had my first car before this one: 99 Honda Civic DX - now I get better gas mileage, supreme engineering, and more power. couldn't have asked for a better upgrade.
  4. Naoki

Disturbing morning :(

jesus thats horrible. I think you did the right thing. If you didn't see the cops coming than I would have at least called them.
  5. Naoki

The Time has Come....

sooooo. now what?
  6. Naoki

Postwhore Query: What will happen when I hit 30K posts??

is it coincidence that Sandy hit around the same time GunKata hit 20K? just sayin...
  7. Naoki

I'm sick...make me feel better?

we are such animals...
  8. Naoki

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

ya actually he was pretty helpful with his DIYs
  9. Naoki

What Car do you plan on buying next?

Have you sat in one yet? Its seriously amazing. I sat in one at the LA Auto Show last year and people kept knocking on the window for me to get out and I just shook my head and smiled. Its flawless for that type of car and considering its a Land Rover, not very expensive.
  10. Naoki

What Car do you plan on buying next?

Here are my "dreamer" choices. I'm not the type to switch from car to car. I'm sure I'll drive my TDI for the next 10 years or so. If there is enough oil left on the planet by then...haha Golf R Range Rover Evoque Nissan GTR '69 - '72 Karmann Ghia - Project Car
  11. Naoki

What sports do you guys play?

Played baseball competitively from childhood through HS. Now just batting cages when I feel nostalgic. We weren't allowed to play golf in HS because it would ruin our baseball swing. Snowboarding and Disc Golf is all I do now. Can't wait for mother earth to redeem herself for last year's so...
  12. Naoki

The Official Photography Thread!

Ooo glad to see some other shooters out there. I post most of my pictures on my blog but here are a few of my shots. I keep a photo journal and try to take pictures every week of what's going on in my life whether it be interesting or not. Just gotta keep shooting. http://now-key.tumblr.com Here...
  13. Naoki

The Official Beer Thread

Definitely have to go with Eel River Triple Exultation or Chimay. For beers you can get in most places: Newcastle hands down.
  14. Naoki

What not to do after getting pulled over

nah brah. thats an EK civic... I used own one
  15. Naoki

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

My name is Naoki and I have a 2011 4dr TDI United Grey. Plans for the future: LED Tails Roof Rack Drop it an 1" or so This is an awesome forum!
  16. Naoki

Guys, Check this out!

Aw dude thank You! I couldn't stand that kid!