GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Unusual ticket in my GTI

Since the settlement was made before the actual trial, I don't think it will stay on our record. I was on a residential street, so even though it was dark and all of my windows are tinted (literally) there was still an argument for it being in public according to my public defender.
  2. J

Unusual ticket in my GTI

UPDATE So, after two long court dates and being laughed at by the judge and my defense team. Judge ruled a pretrial settlement of 80 hours of community service, each. Could have been worse, but I'm sure there will be plenty of court fees by the end.
  3. J

What kind of dog do you have?

I got a Siberian Husky for my 12th birthday and he was 3 mo. Now im 22 and he is the only one I let get my back seat as dirty as he does..
  4. J

Unusual ticket in my GTI

Thanks for the heads up...Do misdemeanors show up on employee background checks?
  5. J

Unusual ticket in my GTI

I'd pay money to have a recording of this process. I had to ask the officer if I could put my pants on before handing over my I.D. I'm pretty sure it's just a summons, there is no description of what he saw, more like a date to show up to court and what its for. Yep, my girl got one too :(...
  6. J

Unusual ticket in my GTI

Back of a GTI...classy As far as details, what could be important to try and contest this one.
  7. J

Unusual ticket in my GTI

when first approached by the cops I had no pants on:iono: that might hurt my case.
  8. J

Unusual ticket in my GTI

yes tint all around.. so fight it with the judge?
  9. J

Unusual ticket in my GTI

lol, no pics. Your just gunna hafta take my word for it.
  10. J

Unusual ticket in my GTI

Driving around with my girlfriend and we pull over on a dark quiet street around midnight. Spend a little too much time in the back seat and have the po po tapping at my window waiting to give me a Leud conduct ticket....Anybody got this? IDK what I should be expecting..
  11. J

What kind of dog do you have?

Siberian Husky :D
  12. J

Would you become a donating member?

As long as the site stays looking classy, I could see spending 10 bux a year to keep it running smoothly, with added small perks, it would be like mk6 Elite. I like the idea of selling stickers and T's, I see it opening up a new realm of topics (annual T shirt/sticker design contest...). Plus...