GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. phd-12v

High Gas prices

is it bad that i remember 80 cents a gallon?
  2. phd-12v

What was your last car?

This is my 13th new VW............so i have had a few of them. Last vehicle i got rid of, which was recently, was my Jag S-type "R". Great car to highway cruise in, straight line it was quick as hell, but in the twisties the GTI will run circles around it.
  3. phd-12v

new movie coming soon..........

unedited one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n_pyVFuyBs&feature=youtu.be little more graphic than the first, and longer
  4. phd-12v

new movie coming soon..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhklhNhLviU&feature=youtu.be one of my buddies/co-actors from another show i used to be on, is now directing and starring in his own movie..........it actually looks interesting!!!
  5. phd-12v

Neighbors Rottweiler came over and mauled/killed my dog today

I know you dont know me personally bro, but if yo need anything, (since im in Pitt too) hey if you want to grab a beer and talk it out, just let me know.
  6. phd-12v

To hell with lambo doors!

you would be dead in a t-bone accident. Just because it looks neat, doesnt mean it is safe
  7. phd-12v

Where were you when the World stopped turning? The 9/11 Thread.

yeah its weird seeing the responses to some. I was driving from Philly to Baltimore and then heading down to D.C. to do a training at one of my shops down there, needless to say when i got to Baltimore is when all hell broke loose. I stayed at the Baltimore location and then went back to Philly...
  8. phd-12v

What's the fastest you've gone in your GTI?

there are things that fix the speedo........just saying. i could barely get 155 out of the cbr600rr, with some mods, i could get to 165 but that was it.....once i started running it on the road course, i switch the gearing around.....it was then set up for the track which i logged about 138 on...
  9. phd-12v

What's the fastest you've gone in your GTI?

i swear this is a true story.........i got pulled over by an airplane. middle of the desert, on my cbr600rr......wide open, full tuck, 160+ oh and the zx-10 with just a power commander will do 190+ i have don it, and have seen it..........easily. pix of me caught on camera.... not when i got...
  10. phd-12v

Your Username

phd ( think doctor) 12 v (12 volts) I am a car audio/ car security guy. I specialize in wiring and custom installation. Back in the early 90's (yeah im old) i was trying to make dr-12v but someone who worked for Kicker back then already took it. So PHD it became. my avatar...
  11. phd-12v

Pimp my Ride.... India

granted we did some stupid shit on P.M.R., this isnt even in the same league.
  12. phd-12v

Whats your occupation?

Senior technical support and training coordinator for AutoPage alarm and remote start systems. www.autopageusa.com have been in the car audio industry for 22 years now. I was on a few tv shows, one of them ran for a few years. i would venture to say most of you have heard of it.