GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

Epic Lifted MkV.

Have to say... I like it. I've always wanted to go off roading in a Golf. Could you imagine the faces of SUV drivers? It'd be priceless! Take that BMW X5!!!!
  2. X

Polo GTI

Whenever I see or think of Polos, chavs come to mind. Chav cars: Peugeot 204 Renault Clio VW Polo Vauxhall Corsa Chevy Aveo Ford Fiesta If you have the time, want a laugh, or don't know what a chav is, read this article...
  3. X

Lambo Gallardo superleggera

In the US about 85-90% of our cars are automatics. In China/HK it is more like 90-95%. I was surprised to discover this, but it makes a lot of sense.
  4. X

HK Lamborgini Club 2nd Anniversary

Dude, that's the whole world hahaha. Too many 911's, try Cheshire.
  5. X

reasons not to get an sti

I just find the STI to be a vulgar car.
  6. X

All I have to say: Koniegsegg. At least those crazy Swedes are bold enough to put a manual in such an animal of a car. If they can do it, so can the Italians. If I were going to get a super car, manual would be a must, that's why you go for the off beat manufacturers: Noble, Gumpert...
  7. X

When I lived in Manchester, UK I had seen one of the superleggeras up close. That is a beautiful work of art. Then I heard it start up, and race off. I almost had a heart attack. But I'll tell you what's better. Standing next to a Aston DBS and listening to the V12 roar to life, then drive away...
  8. X

Electric Smart ForTwo (LOLOLOLOL)

Hang on, let me get this straight: You bring in your merc for some service and as a loaner they give you a Smart???!!! Dude, that's just plain mean.
  9. X

HK Lamborgini Club 2nd Anniversary

I love that one Ferrari 430 overtaking the bus in the photo! He must be trying to annoy the Lambo drivers. hahaha.
  10. X

Gen 7 Golf Info

I wouldn't be surprised if VW tried to get more life out of the Mk6. If any changes are made, they will probably subtle. Like from the 5 to the 6. In my opinion, the Mk6 is great looking, aside from the rear tail lights which I wish were a bit more New Audi-ish.
  11. X

Polo R WRC

Frenchies, watch out for the Blitzkrieg. Hahaha
  12. X

Before I die, I want to drive

I want to drive a rally car. Hell I want one. I've always been fascinated by Rally Racing.
  13. X

forget the "R the RS-3

I read that Audi IS NOT offering the RS 3 in a manual gearbox. This one is DSG/CVT whatever Audi calls it. I was so stoked for this car and then I found out it wasn't going to have a proper manual. But that is for the European market. I also had no idea this would even get mentioned to come to...
  14. X

New Beetle and Passat first impressions

The Euro new Passat is what I wish we were getting. (Der Neu Passat) I'm very skeptical about an American made VW. We all know that the new Jettas are rubbish, at least compared to the German-made Golfs. I've heard that the Passat is going to implement all kinds of cost cutting features. Not...
  15. X

What was your last car?

Your parents grounded you for wrecking a BMW Z4M? Then bought you a GTI. Damn you are one lucky kid.
  16. X

I'm so ...

I have noticed that the car doesn't shift smoothly with the AC on. It is like all the gear changes are jerky. :(
  17. X

Funny note left on my car

All I have to say is this: Wow. Who takes the time to write a note to someone to comment on their parking. If I wrote a note for every time I saw some motorist doing something I didn't like, I'd have written a tome equivalent to the size of the Holy Bible. Anyways, I reckon the guy/girl who...
  18. X

new beetle...wow!

I was just thinking the other day about how the old beetles (pre 1970) looked really cool. I'm blown away, this one looks awesome. It definitely has that old original beetle look. The interior is great looking too. But Really, I cannot see the appeal of this over a GTI. The way I see it, the US...
  19. X

What new car would you want to have that you can't get in your domestic market?

^^I love Alfas, they are absolutely beautiful. Seeing these in person though, I just don't like the back end of it, it needs to lose some weight. The interior is stunning though, as with any of the new alfas.
  20. X

Cars you cannot import to the US!

Some of our laws regarding importation make no sense. We restrict foreign cars yet you see beaters with awful stuff coming out of the exhaust pipe and entering your nostrils and ears.