GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. flyguy27

2014 MB CLA!!! Looks good to me!!!

That is an easy one for me. Max loaded GTI. I don't buy base of anything just because I end up spending more adding the options later cause I always see and want the cool little stuff. I have figured out my must have features though and I try to get technology I believe will be in every car by...
  2. flyguy27

Thats probably why I won't end up in one. By the time I add options that i believe should be standard, the price is through the roof and turns me off. For $35k you probably don't have push button go either.
  3. flyguy27

Saw one in person yesterday and I must admit it looks nice. Certainly grabbed my attention.
  4. flyguy27

Man killed by his own RC Helicopter

I fly these things and I am very aware they can cause harm. I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more frequently from how intense I have seen some fly. This guy was no amateur either. Condolences to the family and friends....
  5. flyguy27

2015 Volkswagen Golf R + Lots of Pics

I don't like it. Like others have stated, front bumper and too many exhaust pipes. I was never an R customer anyways so I guess nothing lost.
  6. flyguy27

Official 2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

I thought Red Bull had some interest in him as well? He might stay with Lotus but i dunno, Kimi is an unpredictable one.
  7. flyguy27

I know that feel bro. Honda tribute to Senna and their future 2015 F1 return.

Senna!!! RIP. Its amazing the impact you had on so many people who never even met you. I still watch old videos of your races and documentaries.
  8. flyguy27

How tall are you guys?

:lol: I am 5' 4" and I thought it was the perfect sized car for me but the giants here seem to think its good for them too? LOL in my car, behind the driver is the better back seat position. :thumbup:
  9. flyguy27

Considering Second Car...

I view this situation just as you do. I enjoy taking care of my cars but I believe they are meant to be driven and when they no longer work, buy a new one. I'm not saving my mileage for the potential next driver or to keep value. I'm about to hit 40k (bought MAR 11) and I am still happy, all...
  10. flyguy27

Women & Manual Transmissions

I prefer people to drive what they are comfortable with. There are too many out there that do not possess the driving skill (manual or auto) or it may be that their attention is elsewhere? My girl can not drive stick, but is eager to learn. I'm still not too sure about this. I like the fact...
  11. flyguy27

Need your help!

crap!! the results will be skewed! :lol:
  12. flyguy27

How old is everyone

28 years old and my 7th car! 1994 Ford Probe 1996 Honda Civic CX(Hatchie) 1998 Honda Civic DX(Hatchie) 2000 VW Jetta GLS 2007 Mercedes C230 2010 Lexus IS250 2011 VW GTI (current)
  13. flyguy27

Advice for appealing speeding ticket

Pay the ticket and move on. I would be upset with myself for such a fail. If I was that cop, I would have been looking over your car for anything else illegal that I could cite you for. You got complacent because you have gotten away with it numerous times before. Im sure you made that cops day...
  14. flyguy27

Explain your User Name.

I fly small planes and rc planes as well as flight simulation and im 27.
  15. flyguy27

What was your last car?

We regret to inform you that the CW is sold out!:iono: You will have to choose Tornado red or shadow blue, we seem to be lacking in those.;)
  16. flyguy27

What was your last car?

I have been test driving and dealer lurking on the MK6 GTI since Feb 2010. I had no doubt in my mind that I could go from my Lexus IS 250 to a gti and be more than happy. The prestige of owning a luxury brand is why people think it we are crazy until they realize my gti has similar features that...
  17. flyguy27

What was your last car?

Fourth: 2009 Honda Civic SI Damn that is a sweet looking Si. Any reasons why you got rid of it?
  18. flyguy27

What was your last car?

Last car was a 2010 IS250, then 2007 Mercedes C230 2000 VW JETTA GLS 1998 Honda Civic Hatchback DX 1996 Honda Civic Hatchback CX 1994 Ford Probe
  19. flyguy27

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey everyone, I'm Kenny and I have been lurking for over a year now, so.. while I don't own a GTI yet, I figure I will join since I hope to have a 4 door autobahn manual one of these days. (Thinking of trading the IS) Kenny