GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PoorHumble

Audi S3 Sedan or Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG?

Stage 1 gti would not smoke the cla45 amg with its 355hp 332lbs torque awd. Stage 1 R more likely. I like the merc. Wish the RS3 made it stateside. With that said, I'm looking to jump into more power next year. Cla45 at 48k is a bit steep. New Corvette starts at 53k. I know it's not the same...
  2. PoorHumble

New Acura NSX Comercial with Jerry Seinfeld

Jerry Seinfeld follows whatever pays him to follow. Personally, he is a sworn Porsche loyalist and I read an article a while ago that said he has close ties to Porsche and that the first car of any new Porsche line to roll out is usually reserved for Jerry. That, too, may have just been paid...
  3. PoorHumble

Why I am selling the GTI

The N54 was a POS. 2007-2010 models that carried that twin turbo were mostly lemons due to the consistent stallouts and need for roadside assistance and HPFP replacement. I know this firsthand as mine went in 5x. I hope the N55 fares better.
  4. PoorHumble

new beetle...wow!

I bought my GTI last week. Had I known this was coming with the same 2.0 Turbo, I might have waited. I like the new bulldog stance. I saw this at the NY Auto Show a few days ago.
  5. PoorHumble

Saw a Nissan JUKE

Test drove one when I was car shopping. Drives decent for the price. I'm not a fan of the gimmicky interior.
  6. PoorHumble

My job....

I operate diesel engine locomotives and because of Denzel Washington in the movie "Unstoppable", I love my job. :-)
  7. PoorHumble

What was your last car?

2008 BMW 335i Convertible. It was a lemon. Nothing but recurring stalling and fuel pump failures and drove like crap after they did all the "fixes" to keep it running. Lease is finally over and it goes back tomorrow. 2011 Sh Blue MkVI on Tuesday hopefully. I drove it and enjoyed the feel and...