1. AdamC

Mk7 GTI rear window "wings"

Oh maybe because...
  2. AdamC

Grand Theft Auto 5

:clap: That is all.
  3. AdamC

Next-Gen Ferraris to be all Turbo

I know it's nothing new for Ferrari to have a turbo, but if they cut all N/A motors out, I wish I could snag a 458 as an investment! http://wot.motortrend.com/we-hear-next-gen-ferraris-to-get-turbocharged-power-402163.html#axzz2fImAdFfT
  4. AdamC

First time home buyer!

Congrats! I'm a real estate agent and there's just something about the happiness of a first time buyer. Enjoy that driveway + garage!
  5. AdamC

Anyone have a spare MAC OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3 disc?

They don't have any keys/software authentication for OS X I didn't think... I think I pirated Snow Leopard to get to a point to where I could then purchase and download Lion & ML from the appstore.
  6. AdamC

Word Association Game #2

italian
  7. AdamC

Car advertising/rolling billboard gigs?

Oh snap I had no idea. Always just thought those were employees/manager/delivery drivers.
  8. AdamC

The Official Bad Roads Thread - Post Pics To See Who Has the Worst Roads

DAMNIT! Just saw the most gnarly pothole, will post up in the next few days. Sucker is 3 ft wide and down to the dirt. Plus I had to straddle it. No me gusta face. Nice thread McQueen!
  9. AdamC

Metta World Peace

I see what you did there.
  10. AdamC

Metta World Peace

:clap:
  11. AdamC

Metta World Peace

world peace. It's funny (sad) to see the replay then he turns around and it reads WORLD PEACE across his back :bellyroll:
  12. AdamC

Metta World Peace

13. AdamC

Metta World Peace

Ron Artest's new name, unless you were kidding. I'm a Pistons fan so I still remember back to the Pacers brawl when he went into the stands after people.
  14. AdamC

Metta World Peace

Where's the 300/Braveheart/Metta World Peace gif? :dnftt:
  15. AdamC

Top Gear USA

Lake Bell, I liked her in How to Make it in America, but that show got canned.
  16. AdamC

Top Gear USA

I didn't notice any awkwardness :wub: But srsly, point taken.
  17. AdamC

Top Gear USA

Finally sat through the whole interview segment...
  18. AdamC

Off-Topic Chat

So I was just looking for what polishes they had at pepboys...And, what a lovely description:
  19. AdamC

Will VW/Audi ever address the turbo lag issue in their stock 2.0T?

rofl try an eclipse with a 60 trim t3/t4...