GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AdamC

Next-Gen Ferraris to be all Turbo

I know it's nothing new for Ferrari to have a turbo, but if they cut all N/A motors out, I wish I could snag a 458 as an investment! http://wot.motortrend.com/we-hear-next-gen-ferraris-to-get-turbocharged-power-402163.html#axzz2fImAdFfT
  2. AdamC

Metta World Peace

Where's the 300/Braveheart/Metta World Peace gif? :dnftt:
  3. AdamC

How much of your driving is pleasure?

Simple question. Pick the low end if you work/commute most of the time, or the high end if you just joyride. Honestly, it's a fair balance for me; 50/50, but that just means I'm driving my car way too much as I drive a lot for work :thumbup:
  4. AdamC

Fall!

Well, it's that time of the year when the heat usually starts to break around here! I know my sig says that my fast likes the windows down, but it's really just a guess. I picked up my car mid May, and I don't think it's seen a single day without AC cranking. Here in Tucson it will be the start...
  5. AdamC

Deal-of-the-Day Sites

Do any of you use em? Any good tips? I'm talking about the likes of steepandcheap.com, whiskeymilitia.com, woot, or sharkstores.com. I just snagged a rather cheap watch from chronoshark and a pair of sunny's from whiskeymilita, waiting on them from UPS. Seems like watches you have to look close...